Some Problems. Please help a noob

Best answers
Hello,
After installing esf and the bots I wanted to start a match. It worked fine but the bots a so silly. Now I read in the other forum of some commands like botsdontshoot and botskill.

1. question: Can you put all commands for bots and stuff in this topic? Thanks a lot

Then I tried a lan game with me and bots. I put bots in there and wanted to kill them *g*. I chose Vegeta. The first attack is melee and the second is nothing. the third is a ki ball and the fourth looks like the gallit gun.

2. question: Is that ok or is one attack missing (No. 2) ?

And I wanted to play capture the dragonballs.

3. How to change the gametype in lan game? I don't know how to play it. Does it work with bots? Thank a lot for the following answers.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, if you have downloaded the bots off the main page, if you press = then you can choose their difficulty level etc... (as far as i've heard)
As for the dragonball mode, when you create your LAN game, click advanced, and changed your game type to CTDB (capture the dragon balls) :smile:

Best answers
1. Yes if you have beta 1.1 with the new bots you can access the command module by pressing "=" and goin to advanced and select what you want

2. the attack missing never happened to me espcially in beta 1.1

3. with you create advance and goto game type or in the game i think its mp_gametype 1 or 2 or 3 you will have to find them out i no that 3 equals dragonballs

Noob Helper

Best answers
Thank you man. And what about the commands "botskill" and "botsdontshoot"? I have downloaded the bots 1.1 for beta1.1 (I have that one). Can I use the "=" button, too? I thought this command can only be used with "ki-bots". Hmm. I try it. Thank you again.

Btw.: What about the second attack of vegeta? Do you know anything about that?

EDIT:

Sorry, I wrote too long. :tired: Thank you all.

Best answers
Originally posted by MBStone

Btw.: What about the second attack of vegeta? Do you know anything about that?
its bugged (not esf) but metamod disable it and it should work, if you enable metamod you'll miss vegeta's new attack and trunks his sword....

so de-install metamod and it should work propperly.

Best answers
Thanks. Ok. But how can I deinstall metamod? I've never installed it!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
you don't have the new attacks if you have metamod or older bots installed, since you don't have metamod i guess you have older bots ;)
ehm and if you have the right esf bots (ver 2.0 or 1.1, they are the same) you can use the bot menu like with the ki bot, just press = when your in the game. From there you can switch botdontshoot on or off and change the skill and other bot stuff(adding bots etc)

Best answers
Ok. Thanks. One more stupid question: i put all the dragonballs on one playce. And they start glowing. But Shenlong didn't appear. How can I call Shenlong? Maybe you say now "read the manual or something". But I have no Internet-connection on my computer. And I downloaded it from another computer where I didn't installed it, because it is too slow. I downloaded again the 1.1 bots from another host. I hope it works now.

Thanks and sorry for the stupid questions. I know that it is sometimes hard for you to hear questions a 1000 times. Sorry again. I'm happy for writing this in the NOOB-forum.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
to call the dragon, you need to push B or whatever key you have binded to Use.

Your manual should actually be on your computer, look in your esf folder for a file called ESF Manual.exe, or ESFmanual.swf. if it is the swf one, then open it with internet explorer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom