Been meanin to ask...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
This has been on my mind for the past few months (since 1.0) and I've been meanin to ask.... Which is stronger? Burning attack or the generic beam?

Also, recently I've seemed to notice Frieza's second form is a bit bigger this go around.... Is that just my imagination, or was his size actually increased?

Best answers
Generic Beam is stronger i believe, by a little bit, but it doesn't blind...If burning was stronger, they wouldn't even bother giving Trunks the generic beam, because burning attack charges just as quickly. And no, they didn't change Frieza's size, I think anyone asking that type of question should just look at the notes for 1.1, they do tell you what changes they made o_O
No secrets on this version at least.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I HAVE looked at the notes, he just looks bigger. I was fightin Frieza vs Trunks (rewriting history as it were), and I was within spittin distance of his back from the front and Trunks was so much smaller... Not only that, but I had some trouble usin the crosshair.... That may be partially because of the fact that I've been usin the saiyans more often, and I haven't played Frieza much, therefore I naturally had trouble gettin used to it again... Ah well.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude, there are lots of changes in this version not noted in the notes. Lots of new animations for everyone, for instance...new sounds...the nice buffer zone around the skybox on some maps...it's easier to change targets with melee...beam quality setting...etc.

Best answers
yeah man, it is all way better and changed but the changes in models animatiosn and sounds that aren't that big changes arent mentioned, so it could be that they have given frieza some more height you '\d need the modeler to asnwer that. for the beams, generic is a little stronger i guess, but it doens t matter that much and hell even if they were just as strong generic beam has one advatage over burning attack and that is that you can fly with it!!!thats why they will keep it in at all times (and next ot that it takes more time taking it out than just give another attack:))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom