Can someone tell me how i can transfrom in the game

Best answers
Can someone tell me how i can transfrom, in the game when you get to your transfrom and best transfrom.

Best answers
just choose your character start fighting (if you dont fight you cant raise your pl) make sure your powerlevel rises, you couldf fight against bots to learn the game and get stronger and if you want to transform fast use trunks or gohan they transform fastest, and when you get a pl of 1 million with trunks or gohan and other pl with the other chars you have to press teh ascend button (default Z), you can see when you can ascend cuz then the green CF bar should be full!!!And dont try to ascend with turbo on cuz it wont work!!

Best answers
u can also raise ur power level by goin to the dragonballs and wishing for more power than transforming

Best answers
and if your getting attacked by someone while transfroming hit x to stop it and run away so you dont die

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Vegeta420
and if your getting attacked by someone while transfroming hit x to stop it and run away so you dont die
Uh, that's ONLY if it's the default key for descend!! (Really, 420, don't assume everybody has the same configuration!!!)

TVR_Fan: If you're caught transforming, press the descend button. Some people may let you get in the transformation, but they're rare. So whatch it.

Vegetable king: You have to be playing a map that has dragon balls on them. The Cell Game maps (day and night), along with esf_guru, esf_afm, and esf_geoarena all have dragonballs. To find them, use your radar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom