How do i add new dbz models into the game

Best answers
How do i add new dbz models into the, game and what do i have to do to load them up and to not crash my game.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
alright, go to your ESF folder then to the Models folder then to player. pick which player the model replaces(like if you have a new piccolo model, go to the piccolo folder, or if you have a new super saiyan trunks then go to the ssjtrunks folder.

Rename the old file to have a .bak at the end(like piccolo.mdl to piccolo.bak. This is in case you don't like the new model.

Copy your new model to that folder and rename it to what the old model was called if it isn't called that already. like if you had a newpiccolo.mdl, you would simply rename it to piccolo.mdl

And that is how you add a new model.

Best answers
I got a model and it was a .rar, It's ESP Vegetto ... do i do the same?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
You have to download WinRAR or WinACE, then open up the .rar file to find the .mdl. Overwrite the current .mdl with it.

I would also like to say, to make things easier, instead of going through the trouble of loading up the game and crap, download the Half-Life model viewer.

Here .

Download the viewer inorder to look .mdls, their textures and animations. This can save you alot of trouble. But be careful, this can make you a perfectionest by noticing even the smallest of errors.

Best answers
Maybe I understood this wrong:
I can't ADD models to the game. I have to DELETE one player, for example buu and then I can add Brolli for example. At least I must have 8 Players to choose and not 10 or 20. Is this right? Then: Can't you guys do anything for having more than 8 players to choose in this great game?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
You want 10 or 20 different players, then go make your own dbz mod...

Best answers
I just asked, ok? I don't want to replace any of the players, because they are all cool. So don't be so impolite to me.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I'm always impolite to those who ask stupid questions. Can you add more guns to Counter-Strike?! Can you add more force powers to Jedi Outcast?! Can you turn Half-life into Half-Life 2?

No, no and no, right? So why the hell are you asking to put in character classes?

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know who I am impolite to? Those who are impolite to others. Sinkaro, you need to check this attitude of yours at the door. I believe Hsu said it best with "If you can't play nice, GO AWAY"

oh and ps: this is a warning. Your last one I believe.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, I belive this is two past the final one I gave him. You can now enjoy a two week vacation. You will be banned effectively tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom