Warning! Watch what you Uninstall!

Best answers
Grr.... I have no ther place to rant, and since I have 30 mins of time to wase, I thought I would start here. I was checking out a bunch of models, sound packs, etc... on Red Saiyan's site and I downloaded a few. I installed them in the correct manner, of coure me being the dumb guy did 3 things at once: a vegeta model, a goku model, and a new target indicator. Now when I went to join a game to check them out - ESF just freezes.. yay
So I go to uninstall to redo my problem. I Repair it 3 times, and right at the end, it asks you a stupid mother ****ing question: Add the correct file name for ESFBeta1.1 with the following attributes: %s. Now I have no clue WTF %s. So I exited and tried the game, every tiem I would start my server or join a game it would hang ad the console and freeze. I could still hear my mp3's if I had winamp on, could't alt-tab or escape out of it either... I tried it 3 times.
Now this sucks ass! I said, what the hell, I will just uninstall and add the packs in 1 at a time. Turns out, ESF uninstaller deletes EVERY friking thing in your ESF DIRECTORY. WTF is up with that? I had my ESFbeta 1.1 install in there, map packs, new skins and models, thanks a lot... now I have to download the whole thing again, I am tired and not happy... good night

-DS

Best answers
Do you have a commandmenu.txt file in your directory? That will cause it to crash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom