question about 1.2 melee

Best answers
will PL effect the damage done by melee in 1.2 ? because its kinda trying to avoid weaklings from hitting u. although it will make it really hard for playings joining server where the pl of the players in the server allready are like 15,000,000 and the new player wont be damaging them much.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well noone actually knows but the esf coder will do and i think they wont let us know until near completion

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Jayster
well noone actually knows but the esf coder will do and i think they wont let us know until near completion
esf coderS, HarSens and myself are coders. ATM i'm working on the melee system, but don't forget there are TWO coders, not just one :p

Best answers
yea but i think 1.2 will have lower lagg then cs:p :laff: or nah cs doesnt take mutch as esf couse its rocks.but anywayz i hope the melee is good :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, Im sure it will be good, It's great as it is now. Pcjoe and Harsens obviously make a great team, i havent been let down yet.

Best answers
I think the 1.1 Melee is good they should just fix some of the bugs like you can't swoop when close to target and you shouldn't role that far

Best answers
the melee in 1.1 is kewl n fun but what i think would be cool but i dont know if it would be possible is melee combat like in the show? where they jst fight realy fast n hit each other but not send em flying all the time now that would truely rock esf would be ultimate ownage instead of jst own-n lol:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom