Need an Answer to my Q.

Best answers
I was in a server earlier today and Devil was there with 90+ kills and like 1-2 deaths. He was in Spectate mode and I was asking myself as i joined a team "Hmm, why hasnt the lil prick crashed the server yet?", so anyways.. I decide to stick around to rape him seeing as he has no skills and ive always managed to rape him before. I was trunks and he was Freeza form 2. After a few minutes I was able to achieve about 4mill PL and his PL was only around 4mill too. So.. I was meleeing him like crazy and landed some very hard hits that usually kills every1 else. Hell... even the opposite team were on him. Thing is he didnt die. From all the ki blasts i landed and the melee i threw at him he didnt seem to die. Now I know Freeza Form 2 has tons of hp but damn he doesnt die.

My question is that, is there some bug that makes you invulnerable from attacks while in spectator mode? Cuz im pretty sure he had something of the sort goin on cuz I was SSJ with 4mill pl and like 5-6 other people who achieved SSJ and Form 2 of other chars were ganging up on him and he doesnt die at all.

Also whats with this metamod thing from admin mod? Hasnt come out yet? If not then i really suggest for server admin ops to install some sort of anti spam scripts and what have you to prevent noobs/losers like this to crash your servers.

Best answers
I dont think you can get hurt in specate.. I dont know I have never used it before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom