HELP: Where can i get 1.1 Tutorial(flash)

Best answers
Like the topic says,
"Where can i get 1.1 Flash Tutorial" mine didnt come with it. So i still have the old 1. I appreciate the help.

Best answers
Go into the ESF folder where you installed it. You should see a file called "ESF Manual.exe" I don't know how someone couldn't have gotten it...
Good luck
-DS

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
nop. there isnt any flash manual for 1.1 .. only for 1.0 beta.

Best answers
how do you beam jump? i cant figure it out... i looked in the manual but then i realised that it was the old one

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mastasurf is putting together a 1.1 manual for you guys, should be available some time in the near future...

Best answers
For beam jumpin, just hold the ''jump'' button while you shoot a beam (i think only FF dont work for a beam jump)

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
You can beam jump with every beaam even with final flash.

+ I found a bug you can beam jump vs characters which is pretty weird.

Best answers
yeah i like that bug, works for block spammers, beam jump off em even when their blocking and when your far enough away you can detonate in their face.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The funny thing is we noticed that bug, and HarSens decided to keep it in because it was funny :) I wanted to keep it in myself, funny stuff beam-jumping off someones face, then blow them up into gibs.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I find more satisfaction from charging up kamehameha out in the open, then waiting for someone to swoop at me, then I let it fly at the ground, I shoot up, and when I'm at a decent enough distance away, let it explode..... I get alot of kills that way, and it's ooooh so satisfying... But to each his own.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Did not know about that bug... Now I've got something else to do, besides making cookies, when people calm me lame for meleeing. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom