huston I have a problem

Best answers
I can't installe esf beta 1.1 I tried it 2 times and it was diffrend every time.
1. could not open esfbeta11.zip
2. could not initialize installation. file size expected = 113726153, size returned = 48446272

pleas help

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if the file size you got is smaller than the one that is expected, you have only one solution. delete it and download it again and pray that it downloads completely.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You guys should search for the term "Download Manager" with a search engine like google. These allow you to resume your download and also solve this problem. I would recommend Getright or something similar.

The one problem with that is some server won't support download resumes, but most do these days.

Best answers
Yeah, file planet is the best place to d/l ... there is just a thing ... you need to wait in line just before de d/l start (the wait time depnd of the file)

*edit* this server is FAST ... i dont know why you say the contrary ... i have a load speed of 500kb/sec when i d/l here ...

Best answers
:laff:I would recommend DAP(Download Accelerator Plus). It speeds-up your d\l and it can resume the d\l

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DAP is what I use as well, it makes your download a little faster, but it has adds on it which you must pay to remove.
Still, I recommend DAP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom