questions n stuff

Best answers
i wanna know if ya gonna have all formz of super saiyan and cell and stuff. and wen will a new version be released were the sensu beans move.. and i rekon the characters need more life make it more like the cartoon were more then a few kicks and blast kill me.

Best answers
They'll have more forms (ssj2, ssj3, perfect cell etc.) in later - but not anytime soon.

What do you mean by having the beans "move"? Personally, I'd rather each of the characters start off with a server defined number of beans, with the default as 1. I don't like the current system out hunting them out all that much.

I think a "hardcore" mode where every character gets double health would be cool.

Best answers
that wouldnt be a bad idea...like sort of a RPG mode, and the only way to get them back is to revive them with the dragonballs.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If it was gave you tons of life and then it was last man standing style that would be cool.

Best answers
Sounds like the only fair way to implement that would be tournament style tho. Think about it...last man standing, where one guy just hides somewhere while the two teams anihilate each other, then comes out and kills of the rest of the ppl with low hp? Not cool. Tourney mode tho, with 1v1 matches with higher health, would be cool. Unfortunately some chars would not be so good at those modes, or at the very least some attacks would become useless (e.g. Spirit Bomb).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In heavy 1v1 I hardly ever see people even fire a GENERIC beam. Doesn't really matter that much. A duel/tournament sorta mode like they had in The Opera would be nice.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've been begging for a tournament mode... Oh but the last man standing style always has someone who will hide and try and come in at the end. Its just the way it is...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom