back

Best answers
I misted a few months, but i see beta 1.1 is finally out. i downloaded it immediately but something bothers me. many servers block Trunks' melee mode, thats pretty **** !!
anyways ... I like the beta 1.1 and guru is now my favourite map. it has everything, water, big rocks, bumps, holes ... :yes:
There just one thing that bugs me, why did you make a woman out of Vegeta ??!!! lol he jumps like a fricking woman, hehe. gallit gun is funny tough.
please don't attack me if this isn't the right place to post this. it's just been so long that i forgot .... :rolleyes:

Best answers
Originally posted by Kamiya
I misted a few months, but i see beta 1.1 is finally out. i downloaded it immediately but something bothers me. many servers block Trunks' melee mode, thats pretty **** !!
anyways ... I like the beta 1.1 and guru is now my favourite map. it has everything, water, big rocks, bumps, holes ... :yes:
There just one thing that bugs me, why did you make a woman out of Vegeta ??!!! lol he jumps like a fricking woman, hehe. gallit gun is funny tough.
please don't attack me if this isn't the right place to post this. it's just been so long that i forgot .... :rolleyes:
"ENOUGH...you'll NOT make a fool out of ME...GALLIT GUN!"

Best. Charge quote. Ever.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the ENOUGH!! part was already been used with a scream when vegeta was attacked, i think thats lame

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Those servers that "block trunks' sword" are in fact servers which use admin mod, and because it's outdated, none of the new attacks work. So you gotta wait for the next version of admin mod.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The new version of metamod should be coming out soon hopefully. But ya, it needs updating like hitokiri said.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vegeta's GG sound is a bit annoying but what can you do? I'll tell you what you can do. get a new sound or if you were like me you backed up 1.0 before installing 1.1 so you can put 1.0's sound back in its place!

And as for the jumping like a woman... How is it that you jump like a woman?

Best answers
lol hitokiri i was talkin to some dude in an esforces server and he said that the trunks melee, renzoku, etc.. were blocked because the guys that created the servers (the official esforces.com servers) felt they were cheap and used adminmod to block them, but when i confronted him for some proof on his claim he just left the server :p go figure

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom