Annoying pest on ESF - Watch out

Best answers
... his name is Willkillforfood. His clan tag was something like [ODIN]

He gets angry at me and starts accusing of mouse binding the teleport button (which I don't - how hard is it to tape g and recharge with the e button? obviously about as much effort it takes this annoying accuser to read five-letter words). I countered his melee attacks in six straight times, and he says things like "Oh I wasn't trying" (then why were you teleporting so much?) and calls me a "lameass" and that I started this whole fight.

When throughout the whole time, he tried to look cool by saying "lol" and "haha" every time I slammed him across the stage. This annoying prit can be found on the .:aD:. server, and was flying into the evil's team's spawn in esf_battlearena and killing us even though the server clearly stated "NO SPAWN CAMPING."

:\

I have several people that can vouch that I am not a hacker, nor a binder, and this upstart is just a little git. Curari, Perfect Fighter, Strange, and FuriousGod can all vouche for me.

Please feel free to make this arrogant *******'s ESF life a living hell.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think I saw you in a server the other night azrael... If I see him I'll knock him around a bit for ya :p

Best answers
unfortunately this is one of oh so many people that seem to exist in esf, counterstrike and.... well... pretty much any online game. sadly as esf is based on something aimed at the... ummm... younger market, it seems to generate a whole lot more of them. they're called little children and are a blight on this fine world.

i find the best responce is not to get drawn into an argument or try to clear your name in their eyes.
the only thing i do is type "Waaaaaaaaaa Waaaaaaaaaa" in responce and then just carry on laying into them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I play WillKillForFood often. In fact I'd go so far as to say we're friends.

He is tough, in my opinion. He doesn't usually use ***** tactics against me, he just wins. And when I beat him (like, 3 or 4 out of 10 times), he just takes it in stride and just continues fighting...and if we have a good fight, he says so.

I don't really like his style, he seems a little ****y...but when you have people like Devil running around, it's just hard to worry about one dude who's technically not even doing anything wrong, you know?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can't please everyone, and of course there are going to be people that you will not be especially fond of.
That's true in real life, and it also applies to just about any online multiplayer community or game in existance.
If he gets on your nerves, then don't play with him, that should be all you have to do. ;)

Best answers
The very same thing happened to me with a guy called [HHM] Dark Syde. I had put a server on 2 people for a friend to join, i couldnt put a password on because my friends game crashes when he enters a password :S But this guy joined and I said "Er...Excuse me but im waiting for a friend, could you possibly leavve pls?" And he started shouting because i had a huge pl from the dragonballs (which i was gonna let my friend do anyway) And i kicked him cause he was being abusive and i was waiting for a friend and he kept joining and changing his name to stuff like Gostuffyourselfyoustupidnoobyou******* and random number combinations like 864967479520716487152475 so i kept kicking him over and over ( i dont know how to ban people and i dont have adminmod...i dunno if you can ban with that either...can you?) And every server I make he keeps coming and screwing it up :(

Best answers
I played WillKillForFood during the whole 50 min map duration in the PT server. He is decent but not undefeatable. He teleports like a *******.. just like all the other decent players i have faced. The way i play tho is just track them, and hit them when the momment they teleport away after hitting me lol.

Also, Azrael, whats wrong with binding mousescroll up/down as teleport? I use mousescroll + "r" buttons to teleport, depends on the situation. I dont see whats wrong with binding certain keys to certain buttons. If your good with keyboarding then u dont need the mousescroll. Also some people preffer mousescroll or mouse3 as binded attack etc so their left hand can be more concentrated on the W/A/S/D and space keys while the right hand does most the work with the mouse.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
a similar thing happened to me, Some guy accused me of hacking becuase i transformed as goku after 9 kills, heh, it was quite bothersome. Then he said he would prove it by getting me on aim, and asking me to run a file he sent to me over the internet.... Then he got all angry when i told him i wouldnt run a file that a complete stranger sent to me. allthough when he started arguing with me, it made me laugh :).

Best answers
i can vouch for azrael. not about willkillforfood, but that azrael doesnt hack or bind. infact, he sucks! hes SOOOOO bad its amazing. i look forward to the day that i get to knock u around some more =D hehe j/p (dont rip my head off other forum members!) lol

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes, he is a little noob. he breaks server rules ten times after i warn him, so i ban him and he says im abusing admin. not to mention he called me a noob before and after i raped him several times.

Best answers
Originally posted by wOoOzZy
i can vouch for azrael. not about willkillforfood, but that azrael doesnt hack or bind. infact, he sucks! hes SOOOOO bad its amazing. i look forward to the day that i get to knock u around some more =D hehe j/p (dont rip my head off other forum members!) lol
w3rd. No offence Azreal, but I have played both you and willkill, he is better than you by FAR. If you really were beating him, then he really WASN'T trying. The only tiff I ever had with willkill was when he and another guy double teamed and killed me, then when I respawned and Gallited him during a deul, he called me a lamer. A bit hypocritical, but I understand, when intense duel gets broken up like that I tend not to think rationally about the situation.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Without any kind of proof, such as a .dem file or a server log . . . this kind of thing is purely a matter of taste . . . we shall leave it at that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom