Just had a thought

Best answers
dont really know where to put this, so ill post it here for now

Back when BFP was in development and using the dbz theme everything was going fine but, midway in development,FUNimation sent them a notice saying they couldnt use DBZ characters,or something like that and they were forced to change it around. ESF uses dbz chars and sounds,how or why did the same thing not happen to ESF??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They probably don't know about it or they just don't care or something, I dunno how all that crap works. All I know is that FUNimation is teh gestapo (spelling?)

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i was wondering about this too. woud they just shut down esf if this ever happened? or switch it up like bfp had to.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I would rather have them shut it down instead of wasting time making it similar to DBZ but w/o the same characters/moves, it just makes things lame. However if I were one of the team members who has spent a lot of time working on this mod, I would rather change it up and have some unofficial replacement packs for models n stuff like BFP does; I wouldn't want to see all my work go to waste.

Best answers
Originally posted by [MOD]Vegito
well bfp sucks so i dont blame them :devgrin:
Heh, mod flaming will get you nowhere.

NEWays, funimation already knows about ESF, I don't think they really care. I'm not sure.

Best answers
Funamation is what made bfp suck so bad bfp wuss fun ontill they changed it but whos cares about bfp when you have esf they really dont want to change esf ill be kicking funamations ass ;) the more dbz games the better.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Jaredster
NEWays, funimation already knows about ESF, I don't think they really care. I'm not sure.
how do you know that? i wanna see some proof. im not saying youre lieing i just wanna know how you know that.

Best answers
this has been brough up b4, *points to search button*, they know about esf, the reason bfp got shut down was caus there was a rumor that they were gonna charge money for it, where fun has the rights to it, so shutdown was iminent.

thats one of the reasons why forum mods are so tight when it comes to warez, hacks, hl key gens and all that other illigal stuff, they can get shut down just as easy too.

edit1* lol proof that they know of us, id be hopeing the oppisite

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh.... So thats why they shut down BFP.... That makes sence... Cool.... I'll shut up now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom