PL suggestion

Best answers
I just got off playing an infuriating round on esf_city. I was Piccollo, and I ended up with around 1,500,000 PL against one person. Then some new people joined up. I was doing OK, until someone picked Gohan, and got an easy trans by fighting me (since I had higher PL). Then he starts killing me because he has almost twice my PL, and better stats to boot as an ssj. I keep losing PL every death regardless, and I keep getting weaker while he stays around the same. Something has to be done about PL gain in the next patch. I suggest we do this: keep the current very harsh PL penalties after death for all people who are above trans requirement in PL, and make much more lenient ones for people below trans level. This will even out the field for those people who pick Gohan or Trunks just for early ssj, and can keep all other from transing on the small servers at least. But it won't give Gohan and Trunks and such too much disadvantage, because once other transform they will have a very hard time gaining more PL, so everyone will end up with similar PLs and will all gain PL slowly, as it's supposed to be (I think). People who just joined will gain PL very fast and get in the game quickly, and people who joined a while ago can trans earlier so they can dominate more :devgrin: and keep their advantage. How about it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom