Best answers
new sig i made for hiro :p

i kno about the typo i'll fix it later

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
when did you get 3d programs?! :\
looks good but for some reason its weird to me

Best answers
gmak helped ya out didnt he? nywayz u could of used his advice better with the brushing..
i saw the render b4 n didnt really like it, but u made it look heaps better than what it was.. keep it up

Best answers
um not yet...that brushing was easy....tell u wat i did on aim :p

Best answers
Is that using Photo shop!? If so thats pretty awsome stuff, hmm I need to practice more...

Best answers
its not all photoshop...only the white airbrushing is...the rest it CINEMA 4D XL

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok I'm gonna crit you in a noen mean way, as most of my crits seem to bother people I'll do it nicely. :)

Anyways it is pretty good. I do not liek how the only thing done in photoshop is the brushing. just useing 3D objects can be a little too easy if you know what I mean, thats not saying it isn't good, just the difficulty level between 3d imaging in programs like Bryce/3dsmax/ect and making things in photoshop is alot different, I've seen alot of your work, and you are talented, this doesn't show your talent.

Another thing is its too random, I don't mean bubbley bryce stuff random, cause I'm sure you did this with a plan in your head. I mean it like there is no order in it. It just switches from different designs of polygons. I'll explain it better, It looks liek you made 6-10 different 3d images and copied/pasted them all over some photoshop backgroudn then brushed it and put osme text in. Its just not eye catching cause I'm trying to look at oen thing but my eyes move to another.

Its great work, just try to do some more difficult things, cause you have the ability, I've seen it. Don't rely on 3d images so much and you'll improve.

Best answers
Sorry, but this is one of your pieces that I don't seem to like. None of the designs you put in there match together. They are, to me, just radomly placed in the sig and don't blend well. The lightning effect from the left just comes out of no where. But the thing that I don't like at all is the rib bone effect on the right. This is probably the first of your work that I don't like. Better luck next time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom