This Is How To Enable Voice For ESF

Best answers
if any one wanted to know how to turn the voice on so u can talk threw a microphone on the servers this is how u do it :

1) go to your esf install location (SIERRA\Half-Life\esf) by default

2)open a file called Config.cfg open it with wordpad

3)add bind "t" "+voicerecord" to the very bottem of file (note: the u can change ( t ) to any key u want for talking

4) look for sv_voiceenable "0.000000" change the "0.000000" to "1"

5) save

Note : only people that also change sv_voiceenable "0.000000" to sv_voiceenable "1" can hear you :cry:

Also : i have tested this and it does work me and my friend did this it was kinda fun and very usefull :laff:

Best answers
well mr.saten has given commands for the voice con and you don't have to go through all that trouble you can do it in the console. bind t "voicerecord" there done and to enable pull down the console and type "sv_voiceenable 1" simple as that :)

Best answers
Great tip!
Now I can hear all the whiners yell at my n00b game skills! :)

Best answers
Originally posted by lostsoul
well mr.saten has given commands for the voice con and you don't have to go through all that trouble you can do it in the console. bind t "voicerecord" there done and to enable pull down the console and type "sv_voiceenable 1" simple as that :)
well esf sometimes crashes ... lets say u start playing u type the stuff then play and right in middle of game boom crashes now u have to retype it ... i think its ezer just to add it to the file just in case :) pluse since ur there u might as well change some stuff :laff:

Best answers
what if i already have the voiceenable to 1 and i cant hear anyone?

Best answers
well a lot of people dont have it set up eather there not smart enough to come to these fourms or they just are to lazy to do it lol:laff:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom