ESF Servers

Best answers
Does anyone know where I can join a proper ESF server :confused: When I try to join the normal way It just find's millions of Counter-Strike servers and no ESF ones:(

Best answers
Go in the filter and select the game ''esf''.you will be suposed to have approximately 100 esf server ...

Best answers
When I filter the servers it does nothing I still just have a lot of Counter-Strike servers

Best answers
Try the all seeing eye dude easy filter buttons all you gotta do is click on esf icon and it filters servers for you it finds about 30-40 right now , thats what i usualy get

Best answers
What is the all seeing eye. I have never heard of it. My in game ESF filter doesn't work :\

Best answers
whats he is talking about is to use the esf icon you get when you have installed v.1.1 and this is suposed to filter the server for u ...

Best answers
what im talknig about is a porgram similer to gamespy called the all seeing eye try searching for it in google as i cant remember the link sorry :(

once in the program there are games listed on the left click half life then click the esf icon and it filters out esf servers for you

Edit: i found it
http://www.udpsoft.com/eye2/index.html
try that

ZuL

Best answers
Hmm... don't double post, mate, it'll only get you in trouble. Try "edit"ing your post next time.

Anyways, this problem seems to occur for some people, but not for others. This sure is a mysterious problem... :scared:

Best answers
Im pretty sure this is caused because you didnt change the option in the filet, there is a box with a dropout that says "cstrike" click it and select "esf". Then check your "are running game" and click update. I think thats all. And you can awlays use "the all seeing eye" and Gametiger

Best answers
Thanx for all our input. I'm using The all seeing eye. It finds at least 30 working servers each time I search

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom