Sig, Wip.

Best answers
I like it,

only the font you're using for your name doesn't really go with the atmosphere of the rest of the sig. It should be much more straight and ... "sci-fi".

... That's what I think.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ya I'll fix that right now, thats for the crit I'll try to find a better font and update it when I finish it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To me, I don't like the plastick wrapy effect on the main bg but I think the font and the bottom bit are fine.

Am I one with god yet?

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes ryoko, you are one with god.

Actually the whole sig was easy, the only reason I tried it was for a sort of futuristic thing. I made that bar thing without a tut so its not as good as tut ones, and well its an ocean ripple on alot of blended layers.

🍂 Regular
Best answers
For some reason I don't like it... it's not my style...

But If I have to judge it anyway without "not liking it" I would give it a 7... so good job :yes:

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol DP thats fine, peopel can liek what they wnat and hate/dislike whatthey want, and thanks Squan It took me a whole 5 min to fidn a better font lol :p

Anywas thanks for all the comemnts/crits keep them coming!

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Too dark. So dark infact that it seems lower quality then your usual work. The text seems alittle too blurry also.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ya lol see I set out to make a sig that was blue and summer like, but the more I weorked on it the more it came to resemble the music I was listening, black metal lol.

I swear to god next sig will be a summer sig

Best answers
I reminds me somewhat of the colors from the bad guys from the Command&Conquer games (forgot their name)

Dunno if you know what I'm talking about, they're kinda Russian :]

Can't wait to see your summersig, hehe :smile:

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NOD? you talking about those guys?

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like it. I haven't seen you make a sig for a while, so this is a treat. As for crits...well...I can't really offer any *Maj leaves the complements at the door then runs off*

Great work!

Best answers
Originally posted by -[ZeniSlev]-
NOD? you talking about those guys?
Yeah, they, their vehicles and buildings and stuff have the same colours as your sig. And since they have russian accents and your name is zenislev ... :smile:

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hahaha look at this old crappy sig I made back in nov 12/2002. Lol its so crap tastic.

Comment on its crappiness, I would have made a new topic, but its not worth it just to post an old sig.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom