krillin

Best answers
Hey,
I'm starting to like Krillin, but I think he has a little disadventageo_o . It takes me way to long to gain 3 000 000 PL so that i can transfrom. I really think this should change because when i almost have it, they change map or the server crashes or something like that.:\ . If it takes so long because he stays superkrillin after transforming then they should just disable this, no?o_O .
In my opinion the Pl to transfrom should change to 2 500 000 or something like that.
Anyone who agrees?:D
Cyaaa

Best answers
I'm agree, the transform PL is way too high ... If they could make his transformation not permanent, this could be nice also cuz when u are trans, you have 6 000 000 pl, so , your pl lose when u die is HIGH.

Best answers
Yeah, it's pretty high ... but then again ... Krillin can pwn like no other when transformed.

Maybe if they'd lowered his pl-limit to transform, they'd have to take some off his skills too ...

Best answers
wel let me put it this way:
how many people do u see using krillin? Almost non, right? And thats because it takes so long to transform. Beside melee he isn't really good in anything it think. The scatterbeam only really becomes powerfull once he transformed. And the disk? well...

Best answers
All the character take a lot of time to transfrom because of the lower pl gain.So, takin vegeta or takin krillin, you will probabely never have time to transform b4 the map change ...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I never have a problem transforming with vegeta... but krillin... man i rarely do it, i also rarely play with him, but once he's transformed, it's worth it.

Best answers
''Worth it'' you say ... 350 speed, a kamehameha that can blow the entire map ... ''worth it'' is not the word :p
The only *ick* is the pl lose when he die trans

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
pl gain is just a lot harder in 1.1 than 1.0... Krillins trans is more than worth it though :p

Best answers
I say make his tranform pl 1 500 000 and keep it permanent like Cell

Best answers
Originally posted by X-iT_W0uN|)
I say make his tranform pl 1 500 000 and keep it permanent like Cell
I think that 1 500 000 is too low. The lower i would put it is :
2 000 000.

Best answers
Um...it is already permanent "like Cell". That's why it's so high. It is actually somewhat of an advantage to have a permanent trans, even though your PL loss is high. Even if you lose PL all the way down to the server average, equal to everyone else in other words, you still have the increased stats of a transed person, so you can still do pretty well even with lower PL. However, if lots of other people are playing non-permanent transformers, they can then trans from the server average and kick your ass :(

Best answers
1500000 is indead to low, they should change it to 2 000 000 or 2 500 000. U all keep saying, it's worth it ones he transforms but then why nobody uses him ?

Best answers
For the same reason we have said before : its take too long to transform, the server will crash or just change map b4 you can transform ...

Best answers
Pour Krillin, the little bugger isn't very popular that's for sure ...

From now on he'll train under squanman himself and wear my symbol and everything so that he ultimately becomes the strongest char in the game!!!

Beware, Krillin is waiting for u, muhahaha! :devgrin:

Best answers
Originally posted by UltraPerfectCel
Cell takes FOREVER to transform :(
compared too Krilin, he is very fast
cell : he start whit 900 000 pl and his trans is at 1 900 000
Krillin : he start whit 600 000 pl and his trans is at 3 000 000

so, i think cell is not takin so long compared to krillin ... or even buu ...

Best answers
Also you have to consider that gaining 100,000 PL when you're at 1,500,000 is a lot easier than when you're at 2,500,000. I just spend over an hour playing as Krillin in esf_city, and other people were going ssj as Vegeta all over, spamming Big Bang, and i was stuck at 2,500,000 PL. You really can't get any more than that when you're constantly being killed by ssj's and the like. 2,500,000 PL trans for Krillin would be perfect, because that's a reasonably level to have to get to when it's difficult to get above 2,000,000. I think it would be more balanced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom