Best answers
why dont add this?

kaioken before SSJ at around 500.000 ki
you will get a red glow like
glow red on admin mod (or better)
red aura like turbo but then red
and ur ki increases till 1.2 mil for 60 seconds
speed increases 2x normal turbo
u can do kaioken every 3 minutes and ur ki will be forced 90% empty for 2 minutes after each kaioken

super kaioken:
achieved when ssj at 5 million
same as normal kaioken but ur pl gets to 12 mil for 45 seconds
u get 2x speed increase compared to turbo like normal kaioken

u can do superkaioken every 4 minutes ur ki is forced empty 90%
for 3 minutes after the super kaioken

hows that? :p

Best answers
so? then add it for goku :)

and for gohan u can do Super Angry attack same like kaioken but then for gohan

Best answers
or, how bout this? y dont we just make goku invincible? maybe that would be cool for much later when all other characters r balanced. but goku is already strongest by far as far as beams go. we dont need to make him strongest for melee too. if something like that was added then it would have to be a rage thing for gohan or for vegeta.

Best answers
Then you should find stuff like this for most of the characters like Freeza should get another transformasion. And Vegita must get possesed to become Majin Vegeta:laff:

Best answers
Correct me if I am wrong, but I recall, Kaio-Ken will be added in 1.6. :D

Best answers
actually i remeber in the vegeta sage when goku went kaioken...vegeta said he knew someone that did somthing like that...he did not go it but he probably knows how...

ZuL

Best answers
Shouldn't this be moved to "Suggestions"...?

This might be a good idea... But I'm not someone to say anything, I'm just a person... :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey, I had a good idea. When everyone else can go like ssj 3 Cell can go Ultra Perfect Cell like in the series when he regrew himself.

Best answers
im guessing that was already figured out by the devs a while ago. neway, i put up a list of transformations (that no1 will read even tho i spent much time on it) that could be put in (that i already kno wont be). and its amazingly in the suggestion forum hehe. for the lazy ppl its at http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24724

Best answers
Implement Kaio Ken, BUT remove a lot of pl start to goku.. ex, give him 1 x 2 x 3 x and 4 x Kaioken, but he start with 400.000 ki... and, when u are using the technique, it drains hp, 1 x drains 1 hp x sec, 2 x 2 hp, 3 x 3 hp, and so on

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok... Vegita did do his Kaioken type move... He wiped the floor with goku until goku upped his level of Kaioken... As far as being able to use it in game I don't see it as being likely but with the way the pl gain is right now you never know... Also if goku gets Kaioken at 500,000pl then he would have it when he spawns because he starts with, I believe, 750,000pl...

Best answers
"actually i remeber in the vegeta sage when goku went kaioken...vegeta said he knew someone that did somthing like that...he did not go it but he probably knows how..."

I think what Vegeta meant then when he told that to Goku is, during his(vegeta's) quest for conquest(taking over planets/destroying planets etc) he ran into 1 of them "Heros/planet protectors" and ended up owning/killing them lol. So... 1 of them must of knew the Kaioken technique. Notice in that 1 place where Goku went for the tourney, King Kai had thousands of other studends. One if not most of them prolly knew the Kaioken technique as well since they too studied under King Kai. Also 1 of them must of been the 1 Vegeta killed lol along his way of conquering planets.

Best answers
not to get too far off topic, but in the episode he said he ran into a fighter in an earlier conquest that knew a SIMILAR technique, not the actual kaioken technique. just trying to clear something up :D

Best answers
I think it would be a better idea to add a rage bar that increases when you take dammage and decreases when you dish it out. also resets when you die, but if you die When it is at its max there could be a large explosion that would push people around you back and you would recieve a large boost in all areas and a temporary hp increase in addition to a unlimited ki guage. It only lasts for a little bit tho (enough to get a few attacks on your enemy)and afterwards you die. It should also be very hard to get into one as you would have to get hit enough to fill your rage bar ( would be better to go by times hit rather than dammage done, meaning you would have to fight someone around your power and getting creamed at long range by a SBC would not initiate one). I guess you could call that a super kaioken or angry attack or whatever, but i think that you all need to realize something: if they follow the show exactly everyone will run around as Goku all the time because he would be the best. There is a little thing called balancing and most often that has to come first ahead of accuracy.

Best answers
How about a frustration bar, which fills up as you get double teamed, and when it gets full enough it kicks the people who double team you from the server :) lol

Best answers
You should be able to get mad and if your mad enough you can transform earlier

Best answers
Originally posted by Buce
actually i remeber in the vegeta sage when goku went kaioken...vegeta said he knew someone that did somthing like that...he did not go it but he probably knows how...

Thad becourse when vegeta charge up power for a Final Flash or Gallit Gun.... is he not charging for the attacks but he increas his own power XTremy mush becourse else does he not have power to do the Gallit Gun or final flash..... so vegeta shall just have an attack so he can Get Xtrem Power for all his attacks... :D

or he could also like in the movie make a Light Ball thad increase His power..... if possible make him into a Giant Ape..... thad only become normal if its Tale is cut off.... ;) and then he have 2 die before he get his tale back ;)

But thad Requied Xtream Hard Codeing :(

Best answers
The game is already unrealistic in it s power levels. if it was realistic krillin would die if anyone farted skew. so not adding something for realism would not be very kosher

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom