Wtf i hate this thing about 1.1!

Best answers
Why isnt there any servers close sweden?its many swedish pep or norway or finland who wanna play esf...but its to laggy couse we only have one linux server in eourpe and that is france you could have good servers close to sweden and finland to or get better connection!! like 30mB/s:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Best answers
Dont be hatin 1.1 :p

Well maybe there isnt really much ppl from there who wanna play but what do i know your the only one i know merxes

Best answers
lol scott thosse pep whos playing other hl mods are lazzy they dont wanna llok if their other mods if its cs yes couse many pep play cs..if they know that esf is out they wud have play that.....

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Paying for servers is a pain, and I imagine that it would be hard to get one running close to Sweden. You should find other players from around your area and see if you can find one who can host a dedicated server. Or if one won't do dedicated, take turns running listen servers.

ZuL

Best answers
There are lots of great servers... Look, I live in Sweden also. Just be patient and wait for someone to make a good server (though it seems I get like 50- ping on at least 6 servers...)

If all else fails, sue the broadband company, so you get broadband (or sue them because they suck)

Best answers
SA has thesame problem. We only have one proper server and it's always full:\ So I create a Dedicated server because we have two PC's and two seperate Tel Line's:D

Best answers
Try living in new zealand! i dont have any local servers that i can find. There might be an aussie one, but i havent seen one for ages....

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damn... That's pretty cool that you guys are all out in the hicks of the world playing this while I'm in the hicks of the hicks called "the empire of bush"... (I totally despise the idiot)... Um... Hope you guys find a server :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom