Pest of ESF

Best answers
I just got my ESF working again, and this is my 4th full day on it. Well, today while I was playing(owning + and teaching) I came across some guy who join the "Spectator" team. Well when he joined it. I thinking, "Hmm, he might be good." So I began to engage him in melee. It would have made you guys cry to see how bad he was getting owned, I actually preformed my 2nd 3 hit melee combo on him. After I killed him 3 times in a row. I was about to attack him again till he said "Freeze". An instant after this was said the server crashed. I thought it was just a coinendence, but than I joined another esforce.com server. He came again and said Freeze and thus ending that game. His name was =Slade=.

Here are 2 people who need have something done to them.
(V)ajin Devil
Tekka
Devil

If you have any more to add, please, add them. Keep ESF Pest Free!!!

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1692877 is his wonid which I have already sent to a mod... He was devil. He did say freeze, came back into server like devil fashion, I beat him up, he changed his name from =Slade= to devil, and said freeze again... Now I'm here making sure this wonid gets added. People may say hes got thousand of them but now he only has 999...

Best answers
Well, after doing a little homework. Seems like ESF has had alot of problems with Devil. Is there anyway to stop him? It hard to enjoy a good game with hearing "Freeze" 3 minutes into a game.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The reason you can't use any of the new moves in 1.1 on the esf servers is because of devil. They put on the old version of admin mod to stop him from popping onto each server every 10 seconds and overflowing them. Admin mod can block his wonids for now and when metamod is updated we'll have the new moves back and when the new plug in (designed for cs) comes out we'll be able to stop the overflow problem once and for all.

Best answers
yea I hate that guy he came into 3 servers iv been in today and went freeze I hate =Slade=, omg and i was only 15 min into the game, thats the only thing i hate about esf that guy =slade=.

Best answers
I'm not that well of a fighter, when I fought it I was overwhelmed by his attacks. I can't blame everything on scripts but for some reason I do feel he had the upper hand. [He was flying twice as fast and triple teleporting all over the place -_-()] But still nevertheless he did this freeze things as well.

Appearently from his patterns he will stay as a spectator and attack anyone who attacks him. Win or loose eventually he will just say "Freeze" put a smirk on his face and watch the esf servers overflow. I always thought I had no life lol.

My fear is he'll try to hack into the esf servers even more, perhaps even the forums. This man seems sick so far. Or perhaps I'm exaggerating.. but seriously I got a bad vibe from him =/

P.S. - There is another =Slade= and he is NOT the imposter. The one that is freezing the servers uses his name or Devil from what I seen. but there is a man named =Slade= and he is not the cuplrit.

Best answers
Shin, yea that was me teach you btw. And Demon, I don't know whats with Devil, to be un-transformed he was quite fast. But I can steal beam him ;). He basically just uses 1.1 Ki Bar thing to fight. But just confuse him with a few Zanzokens, and he is good as dead.

Best answers
Thanks ^^, hehe I am seriously out of practice anyways so half of my deaths were really my own fault. As I was reading there are alot of posts on Devil and I didn't recognize that =/. Didn't catch his WONid though. Hmm.. do you think he'll ever stop?

Best answers
Depends if he gets a life or not. But hopefully in 1.15 released, or 1.2 He'll be feeling very bored.

Best answers
omg i hate him he just came into a server i was having a GOOD GAME in and went Freeze

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You do realize that Devil poses as other people, right? Listing names does no good. If you can, try to get his wonID instead.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But for /status to work, you must either be hosting the server or be an admin on it.

Best answers
Originally posted by Miroku
But for /status to work, you must either be hosting the server or be an admin on it.

no because im not an admin nor a server host and i can do it ...

Best answers
A question for those who have been in the community long, I'm newer here :
Why does Devil/Oni/etc. do this? Some grudge against a maker of the mod? Did a death in ESF get him so angry he spilled hot coffee on his face and suffered horrible burns, only to hang onto life to cause trouble for those who still enjoy the game? O_O
Or is he just a spazmonkey who does it to be funny, or a kid who can't handle losing?
I'm just curious, I've heard alot about him, yet I can't remember hearing why he does this.

Best answers
And some guy said I was Devil. ( BIO )
Ugh, some people just do anything to get a guy banned.

Anyways, Devil isn't the only one that can crash servers.
He is using a rather easy exploit.

Best answers
Woah, nice show kid and now everybody is going to make a script for this.
It is a old skool bind, you were asking for it.
After Halorin and you and Bio treated me, calling me a hacker, Devil, and told me to stfu.
I just did a little bind to my key, rendering your server useless.

I have a screenshot of you *****ing at me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom