ranks

Best answers
what is here the rank list like 10 post no more n00b for example cause i want to create my own avatar:D

thx:cool:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Let's see... I think you can change that "ESF n00b" thingy any time you want, even if you have 0 posts :) just go to "user cp" and then "change profile".
As for the avatar... I think you have to have 50 posts for that at least.

*edit*
I forgot: welcome to the forums :D

Best answers
thx blade you know you guys are real nice and fast too i think i will stay with esf

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, no problem dude :D

Too bad there are some/a lot of people who don't think that. Result: spam spam spam, flame flame flame ;/

So make sure you stick to the rules and noone gets hurt :smile:

Best answers
when can you make your own avatars "dude" you know i`m looking forward to it and i need a better sig too

ps school is worse believe me

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can use your own avatars when you have reached a post count of fifty. Don't choose the darkside and spam up to 50 posts, we have ways of dealing with that ;)

Instead choose to help people out with those 50 posts. It's a lot easier for everyone that way.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, just answer the question people have asked with their posts. Dont write helpless stuff onto there. (Like i am now answering your question :smile: ) And posts dont count in offtopic and signature section :smile: and try to give meaning to your post rather than 3 word answers

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Look to see how others answered their posts and if that worked.

like if somebody says they can't find any new attacks and trunks doesn't have melee, you can tell them that they either need the new bots version or disable admin-mod since it isn't compatable with beta 1.1

When I first joined I knew nothing about ESF (I was lucky and didn't have any problems) I just saw how others answered the posts and then answered the new ones.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And anyone can have a picture in their signature, there is no post count or anything required... but there are restrictions to the size of the sig, but I don't know them exactly :D

PS: why did you put 'dude' between quotes? o_o

Best answers
just make sure that you guys wouldn`t get angry becuase some get angry if you say that

i am kind of carefully

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You thought we would get angry if you said 'dude'? o_O lol

So you're kinda careful ^_^ hehehe

If only all the noobs in this forum could be more like you :yes:
Someone make this thread sticky, so all the noobs can see how it should be done :smile: (j/k :laff: )

Best answers
i am alreadt careful from myself cause i`m a bit of a scared one so i dont think you guys could take much from newbies

Best answers
newbies own in the esf forums just as long as you read the stickies before you go of posting!!!You just have to follow the rules and all will be ok!! And for the sig --> put this in your signature under your control panel [*img]http://yourimagehere[*/img] without the * ofcourse. The max size of the pics are 600 width by 200 height I think. For a custom avator you need 50 posts and is also under the control panel and atm you could choose another avatar if youd like ofcourse!!

Best answers
I also want my own avatar and I get what you say about ticking people off Ive sen some gamers with pretty short tempers!

Best answers
You need 50 post to get a personal avatar but for a sig there is no post limit you can get it even when you have 0 posts

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom