N00b question!!!!

Best answers
First off: to the makers of this mod, congrats on a superb example of a half-life mod, I cant even bear to think how much work it took to get this game to the level its at, truly outstanding

Right question - Whats the difference between the Normal transformation and the perfect transformation....?

Best answers
Normal transformation e.g goku (pl 1,750,000) takes a long time and leves you vunerable to attack. :cry:
But when you are at perfect transformation (pl 5,000,000) it is instant, no waiting straight to ssj. :D
But charicters like buu only transform one and dont realy have a perfect transformation level.

Word of advice if you dont think it is safe dont transform or you will find yourself plasterd all over the wall :devgrin:

Best answers
normal = you have to wait and watch your trans for a while (the more PL u have, the shorter ytou have to wait)
perfect = you don't have to wait, you just press ascend button and you are ssj (or transed)

*edit* lol sorry dragon fire, i have posted it at the same time :p

Best answers
np mines long winded and boaring yours is straight to the point :D

Best answers
Np i always like helping people because they may help me some day :D

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Helping people is the right thing to do, and I am glad you guys are so helpful to eachother.

but as a thread lives its life, its question is answered, and it's time for it to take the 6-foot sleep.

goodbye thread, we'll all miss you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom