some music

Best answers
Hi all, I got some awsome music I'd like to share, just PM me and I'd give u some music, If somene teaches me. If anuone knows how to preview music before u dl it or sumthin tell me. Anyhow, I got these sweet - most if not all - DBZ music. I have even the song where Gohan goes SSJ2 in japanese, I think it's called Spirit vs Spirit... hmmm... and I got a Vegetto's theme remix and Vegeta theme, though it is short it is still nice to here.... well anyways, hope to here from at least one person. :cool:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That´s very nice of you but i think a mod will come soon and close this cause this is coprighted music!

Best answers
aaaaaaawwwwww... c'mon, these are awsome music and they don't want me to share it? *sniff* Oh well... I guess I did something to deserve it earlier in my life.

Best answers
Did you register just to give out music??? Lol, dont take me to seriously...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey i know that music and it really "IS" cool i got it myself but i don´t think the mods like that!

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wouldn't trust anyone who creates an account to post people to get music from them... We just discussed how sub7 needs to be transferred in a file someone accepts in a thread not too long ago...

Best answers
lol, no way, i didn't create this to send out music, lol, I use accounts to make friends and help others, so don't think of me that way ok? and what is a sub7?

Best answers
sub7 is a trojan if i remember rightly.
Dude, if people want some cool dbz music , im sure they can find it themself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom