Question and Suggestion for 1.2

Best answers
Ok first my question... in the outline 1.2 it says "Piccolo form 1 with cape and turban" does that mean that when he goes to his second form he will actually "tear off his turban and cape" or will he just apear with them off? And now for my suggestion its nothing drastic but I think that you should be able to teleport while in a swoop (twords the person you are tagetting) so that not only will it be quicker to get to them, from across the map and get in a hit, but it will also be easier to get behind them so you can around the cheap block then hit technique.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree with the teleporting while swooping because some of us have sticky mouse buttons (no bad thoughts intended)... I don't know if they are changing piccolo's acend animation but if they do it would probably be hard to do it so that he throws off the cape and turban. I think they could do it I just don't know how and if they would spend that much time. Your probably looking at the model snap in place thing like what happens with buu. This is the halflife engine and we don't have the source code :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom