Is it me or...

Best answers
A lot of players accuses me of some sort of hack.
I dont teleport(well rarely) i just swoop all over the place and track them(when they have that red square on them) and since i dont teleport like mad like a lot of players I can usually stick with other players tping around and just swoop at them when the time is right.

Now what pisses me off is how some players swoops at me, teleports like 5 times around me and manage to swoop at me with precision.

And then they accuse me of hacks.. wtf
I ask them how they accuse me of aim hack when they are the 1s tp'ing around like crazy, and when i try n swoop them they would just stop n swoop and hit all the time. Then they reply, that i use aim hack and they are pure skill.(lol?)

It was some dude from ::Z::(the leader supposably) or however u spell it. I dont know if he was the 1 using aimhack himself or some tp script.

Best answers
probably he's just good :D
(or uses tele binds, some people do that)

but don't acuse people of hacking... i've been called a hacker 100 times now.. they just suck, don't pay attention to them.... just run and hide :D

Best answers
hmm.. i remembered..
a guy who said.. that my friend used Lag hack or something.. cause everytime he was near him he lagged.. i was watching his ping.. he had 100 ping nearly all the time when he was near him.. and he says hack cause he cant hit? (lol?)

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nevermind people who say you hack, it's complete bull****. I'm accused for cheating daily, even after the n00b presses f3 and saw I'm on the team. Really annoying, but nothing you can really do about it.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It doesn't matter what online game you play. There will always be someone out there that claims someone else hacking. Why? Because the majority of the time the person is actually good at the game they're playing. And people need a reason to justify why they are being beaten so badly.

children grow up eventually...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Man, i feel inadequate now, i've only been accused once. drat, need to get those skills up :(.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol, now it's a compition to see who can be called a hacker more.
It's really funny actually... After being called a hacker, you focus all of your attack on that one guy, constantly beating his ass till he disconnects :)

Best answers
actually when people try to swoop me i just wait untill they like 6 feet away the teleport up. i just keep doing that untill they go to type STOP TELEPO.......then they find that they are eating dirt.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by theStampede
It was some dude from ::Z::(the leader supposably) or however u spell it. I dont know if he was the 1 using aimhack himself or some tp script.
That's me, but I don't recall playing with you at all, and I don't miss names.

But if you did play me, then I'm not surprised that you lost. Ask anyone in esf (who might know me), whether I use aimhack or crap like that, if it even exists in the first place.

And I find it very unlikely that any other member of my clan would lose to you and call you a hacker. This just seems like another one of those threads where the thread originator posts to bring attention to the himself. :/

Originally posted by Evil_Trunks
There will always be someone out there that claims someone else hacking. Why? Because the majority of the time the person is actually good at the game they're playing. And people need a reason to justify why they are being beaten so badly.
You hit the nail right on the head!

Best answers
Yeah most people that say you hack are jenraly using hacks themseves.
And the definishon fo noob is "Someone who calles someone else a noob"
Everyone has to start as a biginer so theres no point moaning about it :D

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hi grOOvy baby :p.......i know she doesn't hack or anything cuz i beat her be4 ;).

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by -=[EEF]=-Ghost
Hi grOOvy baby :p.......i know she doesn't hack or anything cuz i beat her be4 ;).
..........oro........

"she/her"?!??!? WTF I'M A GUY! ugh... ;(

And I know I never fought any EEF member called ghost. If you want to fight me, pick a server and PM me.

Once again, eww & ugh..... o_O

*shrugs*

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
lol....then some1 is impersonating your name and you should kick their as$.....*wipes his lips for kissing groovy....*

Best answers
lol, now that's funny Ghost, and wtf is with that hacking problem, whoever says that someone is using a hack when it's just because they are loosing should be shot (empty threat), and I don't care how noobish noobs are, they are just begginers, they'll grow to understand others feelings, there ways and rules. My bro is sorta a noob, when he looses, he whines, but that doesn't mean he'll stay that way. Anyways all I have next is to say... what a sexy sig gr00vy has, lol.

Best answers
off topic:

lol gr00vy maybe its time to get a more "manly" sig. cuz i thought you were a girl as well.

on topic:

yeah its easy to ignore the n00bs on the server, untill one of them calls an admin_vote_kick and you are the only skilled one on the server... i came back as a spectator, freeza, 0wn3d them all transform and threw Death Balls everywhere till the match ended, i came away something like 50-3... im such an 3vil person when im annoyed :devil:

Best answers
hahahahaha, I'm glad for you, well, SOME noobs are mean and inconsidarate, especially the young ones, they have no respect for others... why, where I live there are young... like... kindergardners swearing at each other... sheesh, High School isn't even that foul!!!!

Best answers
Groovy using a aimhack???

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Ahem....
Sorry, but he doesn't use anything.
And I really doubt that he is hacking, if he was hacking, he would hit anything and better yet, suspicous things might happen.

For example the Piccolo guy with the laser aimbot, he kept spinning around when he respawned on a spot.
He tried melee and his ass got owned by the biggest of n00bs.

But ofcourse, cheats are still possible. But if some low-life nerd is going to code one for ESF, they gotta be real sick.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't get called a hacker a lot but I do get called a lamer for the wierdest things... I've been called lame for swooping, teleporting, blocking(not excesively), and just plain old winning. One time I was called lame for just using melee at all...

Best answers
yeah i was on a server a while ago and anyone who used melee this guy was calling them MELEE LAMER! lol, that was pretty lame :D

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The most popular term I've heard people say in servers to each other, is "whore":

Melee Whore
Beam Whore
Teleport Whore
Kame Whore
SSJ Whore
Laser Whore
Disk Whore

...and the list goes on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom