need help on new models in game

Best answers
i got 3 new models vegetto ssj4 goku and majin vegeta i read on a forum that u have to delete a character like frieza and replace it with with another character how do u do this??

Best answers
1st : if this is not done , u need to rename the .mdl (your new skin) like ur real character (the one u want to change)
2nd : you paste it on : esf/models/player/ssjgoku (for exemple, this skin will remplace the ssj goku in the game)
3rd : have fun !

Best answers
it still aint working i copyed the ssj4goku.mdl to the normal goku file is this correct can u be more percific plz

Thanx

Best answers
if u want to remplace you ssj4goku.mdl by goky.mdl ... you rename your skin to goku.mdl and you paste it in your goku folder (and you remplace it by the old one)

ps : dont forget to back up the old one, maybe you wont like it

Best answers
thanx a lot it works ok now ssj4 goku abit poo :) hes massive on my screen:yes:

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you might want to replace ssj4 goku with the ssjgoku.mdl one so you can transform from normal to ssj4

Best answers
thanx i might try that aint there aa download where better moves like i got gojeta aint u got a thing where u can download there move if so let us know cheers :eek:P

Best answers
i cant seem to replace models cause when I try to paster them and it asks if I want to replace the model I say yes and it then says "cannot copy access is denied" Do I need admin priveleges?

Best answers
By admin privaleges, do you mean with winxp? Make sure esf is not running, and that the file your over writing is not read only.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom