ANOTHER WON ID (weird)

Best answers
Hey guys, im really sorry for this, but *Sigh* Devil is at it again this time his name was ~ his won id is 333709, aslo hes always on your offical servers... He always is in Spectaors but he can play and kill people.... I think i had it with this guy, might as well just uninstall ESF and just give it up.... I can't enjoy a single freaking game anymore.... i mean i get to 1,740,000 PL and im about to get Goku super sajin and then WHAP! server crashes, he always says freeze too....

Best answers
How'd you know it is devil? It could be another guy that wants revenge and crashes server when he found out how.
They should install Anti flood systems on all servers just like some other servers has, NOW.

Best answers
do u know what servers have them?

Best answers
The Esforces.com servers has them, the east servers and stuff.
I barely go there, so...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hes starting to change his name to "Cell" like me and then saying things like "I love crashing servers" and "YOU ARE ALL NOOBS BAHAHAA" :( then people accuse ME of crashing servers :((

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol... i bumped into some dude, he was terrorising all the players there, every time they hit, they magicly left the server, then he let someone play a little, and from what i could see, he would hit them from a good distance away several times without moving, i got bored and attacked him, i managed to kill him 4 times... guess what his name was, mr.smo, eventually, he changed it to "beserk devil" could it be chance that the name "devil" is in his name? then the server overflowed.. i nabbed his wonid.. but i bette not put it on

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Guys there is only one devil to anybody's knowledge and he uses a program to change his WON ID. You can keep reporting them through PMs but don't post about them anymore, it doesn't solve anything. Devil is being dealt with.

Best answers
Originally posted by Sonic Boyster
Devil is being dealt with.
sorry but i disagree... i don't see anything happening about this devil, or ~ or whats his name today... can't people hack this guy or something? :S

man i get bored of this guy.. he's taking the fun of the game...

Best answers
Lost, we can do nothing in terms of the administration, it needs to be dealt hwith personally..... Crashing esforces.com servers is not hacking them, the only logs we have available are admin-mod logs, which Devil's ISP refuses to recognize as evidence of abuse.

But always remember, what goes around, comes around. And we know more about devil than I think he would want us to know.

Best answers
Ah i see now... ok that explains alot cookster...
thank you...

Best answers
I can't even stand playin on the ESFORCES.com server's cause of him. I ran into him the other day, kicked his ass and he said freeze. I wasn't able to obtain his wonid though(although it wouldn't have done any good). For now I've stopped playing ESF due to Devil/~.

and there is a way to stop him, obtain his IP(while he's online)hack his comp and destroy his hd.

Best answers
Originally posted by Tsunami
I can't even stand playin on the ESFORCES.com server's cause of him. I ran into him the other day, kicked his ass and he said freeze. I wasn't able to obtain his wonid though(although it wouldn't have done any good). For now I've stopped playing ESF due to Devil/~.

and there is a way to stop him, obtain his IP(while he's online)hack his comp and destroy his hd.
That will make you bad as Devil.
But its worth it. :laff:

ps: Remove this smilie :devgrin: , its a pain in my ass :laff:

Best answers
You know, public server crashers is just as worse as a Myg0t CS hacker.
They'll won't stop ruining your fun.

And some myg0t people got their asses hacked by Anti-cheat fanatics that coded their own trojans and 'fake' hacks.
I laughed my ass off when I saw one of those screenshots.

Best answers
luckily i don't play on servers in cs where myg0t goes too. usually i play in a server the clan i'm in has rights too, so we usually lock it if we play there. LOL ESF should make it's own clan( [ESF] perhaps?)and let ppl on the board join, and make em enter a pass for the servers so they can play......

hmmmmm

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lets just do that MAC Ban. Thatll teach em. Dont you agree goldsaiyan?

Best answers
Is there even a program to trace down mac adresses?
I've heard about it, but never seen one.

I'll try and look up a program for it in google or Astalavista.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom