question

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
will you guys add lightning effects to the auras and
also will you guys add more accend levels to 1.2?

-/\/\C

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by MC
will you guys add lightning effects to the auras and
also will you guys add more accend levels to 1.2?

-/\/\C
They can add effects but it could lag for slower comps and no there will be no transformations in 1.2 there will in 2.0

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by !XxShAdOwxX!
They can add effects but it could lag for slower comps and no there will be no transformations in 1.2 there will in 2.0
Actually, no. Most people don't see that we are going to release
Beta 1.2
Beta 1.3
Beta 1.4
Beta 1.5
New transformations are going to be in one of the 1.*'s.

Best answers
do u think that each [1.2,1.3,1.4,1.5] will all take like 6 months or will there be some short and some long? plz dont get mad somone probably already asked it but...i did not know

Best answers
and lighting and such wont create too much lag, look at pc joes bendy aura vid and the aura in that. That could very easily be lighting and it wont cause much lag

Best answers
I would also like to know if they will all take that long even though it probably can't be answered because they don't know how long it will take.

Best answers
PCjoe has said somewhere else that it will be a matter of Months before 1.2 comes out...not a matter of weeks, and not a matter of years. I'd say all the updates will be like that, up to twelve months between, but not much more.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Buce
do u think that each [1.2,1.3,1.4,1.5] will all take like 6 months or will there be some short and some long? plz dont get mad somone probably already asked it but...i did not know
No. We have been pretty busy with school during beta 1.1 dev... Now we have the summer for beta 1.2, should go much faster ( hopefully ).

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
hhhmmm....how old are you guys?

*on-topic*
I think the secret has to do with the melee system.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Click one of the links for the download (Main Page), save to your desktop, wait till it's complete, double click the installation file on your desktop.

Orz

Best answers
In regard to downloading 1.1: while this seems painfully obvious, make sure you have the latest version of Half-Life and - this is essential - Half-Life itself. Sometimes people try to download and play ESF as if it were a separate game. Hilarity ensues.

Best answers
I would love to see SSJ3 when the ESF modeller create the model it should look great:laff:

Best answers
Ohh sorry didnt understand what you ment.Wont that take a very long time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom