Beta 1.2

Best answers
Can you guys wait for BETA 1.2?
GOD KNOWS I CAN'T!!

what do you think they should also add in 1.2?...

let me think.....I find they should finally add SSJ2 Gohan, SSJ3 Goku, ultra SSJ Trunks and SSJ2 Vegeta

and that the characters at the beginning of the game the powerlevelsshoud be a little higher....

how about you guys?

Best answers
they will surely add all those form , but they've said it will not be b4 the v 2.0 (i think), the 1.2 will be a melee enhancement ... and i think the PL is okay like that, more higher would unbalance certain character ...

Best answers
LOL!! people should read the news on the main page...:laff:

Best answers
1.1 has just come out, so we will be waiting one hell of a time for 1.2

Best answers
they have to add these models:
Andriods
Chibi Trunks
Garlic Junior
Goten
Gotenks
Great Saiyaman
Kid Buu
Uub
Vegito

These Maps:
Kaio planet
Snakeway
Tournement

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Da_G
Andriods
Chibi Trunks
Garlic Junior
Goten
Gotenks
Great Saiyaman
Kid Buu
Uub
Vegito

These Maps:
Kaio planet
Snakeway
Tournement
Ermmm maybe in your opinion, but your request could have been answered without a post by using this baby

Same goes for Angel

Best answers
I'm tired of see whole the time the same characters
There should be more evolutions and more MOVES

Greetz,
GameSpiDer

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Moves are added and melee will be redone! As for characters just get models.

Best answers
me to but wot about the othre guys in the game and they should have new people in it to like uub

Best answers
Jesus you guys, these people aren't even being paid for their work, and you're *****ing that they can't add new stuff every few weeks? Come on! Transformations would take tons of modeling, animation, and rebalancing of the game, plus new attacks. New models are not really that important, and I don't think they "have to" add anyone, in fact they don't "have to" add crap just because you say so, they're doing this for free for all of us to enjoy. It's not like you people have done anything to earn any more improvements in the game, so stop talking about "finally" adding new characters and transformations, as if you haven't been getting enough for that imaginary money you've been paying for this game.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Multiple Transformations. Thatll be mighty fine

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its like lets ignore all about what he just said and keep asking, as he said just be patient they will add transformations when they get most of the bugs and features they want with the current characters. It will take a really long time to make characters, model them animate them, sprites (if needed), code them in etc.

Best answers
.... how about searching around before making posts like this making everyone more anxious about 1.2
and remember what happens when ppl get anxious they get impatiente and start whinging and another 1.1 rush will happen and the ppl that were like "oh i cant wait for 1.2" will be the same ones that say "man 1.2 sux when will 1.3 be out?" so just do us all a favor and cut down on the whole " i cant wait" garbage and do somthing else to pass the time..

wow probably my longest post :p

Best answers
Hehe gir rocks, thats an awesome sig archnemesis. As for me, id enjoy seeing tien implimented into the game but prob not happenin. Im def lookin forward to the two piccolo forms and new melee.

Best answers
dr. zaius iz right.. u F*****g people are so ungraTefuLL.. juz take take take. want want want.. its their game, dont tell them wat 2 do. (n u all know thers a suggestion section in the forum 2 ) n if ur asking for something. at least have sum f****n manners.. im just a nobody who loves playing this incredible game.. but seeing some of the things from some ov you people really pisses me off.................................................

Best answers
Poster 1: [First post in thread] OMG I HOP TEH NEXT BETA HAS SSJ3

Esf Team Member: Sorry, new transformations and characters are not going into the next beta build. Probably at some point in the future.

Poster 1: OMG ***

Poster 2: i think teh next beat sould hav more characters like ssj 2 an ssj 3 and neo freiza and carrot cell

Esf Team Member: Sorry, new transformations and characters are not going into the next beta build. We're going to be adding and tweaking other things first.

Poster 3: ****ING ESF TEAM SHOULD ADD MOOR CHARS THEY SUCK!!!!!!1

Esf Team Member: Why won't you listen? We will add it in, just not in this version.

Poster 4: teh sekrat inm 1.x will b new chars

Esf Team Member: *Slits wrists*

Best answers
Andriods
Chibi Trunks
Garlic Junior
Goten
Gotenks
Great Saiyaman
Kid Buu
Uub
Vegito

These Maps:
Kaio planet
Snakeway
Tournement
and might i ask WUT THE HELL DO U KNOW!? u just joined the damn forums, prolly just got the game, so shut up cuz ur really really wrong, no fusion will be added, great saiyaman is just ****ing gohan, garlic junior is a movie, others havent been mentioned yet.

Best answers
Originally posted by Angel_Sephiroth
Can you guys wait for BETA 1.2?
GOD KNOWS I CAN'T!!

what do you think they should also add in 1.2?...

let me think.....I find they should finally add SSJ2 Gohan, SSJ3 Goku, ultra SSJ Trunks and SSJ2 Vegeta

and that the characters at the beginning of the game the powerlevelsshoud be a little higher....

how about you guys?
uhhhhhhhhhh no ssj2 is in 1.3

Best answers
ok well lets say this: "Just wait until the good and nice people of the esf-team release 1.2 (no qiestions asked) and then we'll worry about 1.3 and further" what do ya say?

sounds good to me actually

Peace, mystic

PS> i like esf the way it is, sure it can always be better (computers can too u know) but lets just wait for them to finish esf (personnally im drooling to think about what esf will be when they are completely satisfied, (maybe they'll even go RETAIL someday :D)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom