There Is A Cheater Among Us

Best answers
Ok, you might have seen this guy. He doesn't have a name but he has a sign: ~

He joins the ****ing spectator side and cheats the hell out. Then he ****in types "Freeze" and the server crashes. For DBZ makers, my suggestion is to start making some anti-hacks because this is bull****. It is pissing me off. So if you see this guy in your server, make sure to ban him because all he will do is crash your server. I will add onto this when i see him again and Ill get his won-id for you guys.

Best answers
We know, this is devil I think. There is a sticky on him. alot of his WONids are already banned, but he can hotswitch.

Best answers
I guess mentally disturbed people will keep showing up until the end of times...

Best answers
Lol I was just on that server, I even did a full post about the whole story that happen with me. Although you got to admit I got several melee hits on that haxor.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He floods the server with commands to crash it. Which is why as soon as admin-mod is updated we will start using a plugin that will disable this flooding.

Best answers
Don't worry, he will stop some time.
If he is human, then i don't think he will freeze any server somewhere in the future
He will get eventually bored of esf, because the only thing where he is skilled in is cheating.

I have this sometimes with my ps2 games :laff: *points at Devil May Cry 2*

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I Am makeing him squeal, he copied my name and tha is it.

Best answers
Well there are plenty of other topics like this....
This should be closed since its old news im sure a mod will be here in a few seconds

Best answers
And he tried to impersonate me.
Even though, I don't even play on the Esforces.com.
He probably got pissed at me when I owned him at the NL gamecity servers in 1.0.

This guy has been harassing ESF for the past..... well let's say. He harassed ESF when it got released, the 1.0 that is.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WEll copying me wqas the last straw, thers a lot of newbs blameing me.
I am tracking this mofa DOWN.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Other than crashing the server, how was he cheating? When I met him, he wasn't even that good...

Ehh. N00b crying wolf, I guess. I have never come across a cheater but some SERIOUS bull**** (like for instance, I CANNOT hit Gman in a head-on melee...ever...even with full ki and a transformation over him. I don't know why, but I don't think he's cheating. There's one other guy like this, too, but I forget his name. I just remember Gman whipping my ass EVERY SINGLE TIME. But he wasn't cheating. lol).

Best answers
I don't understand it though, why don't they ban his IP?
He has multiple IPS?

Best answers
He has dynamic multiple IP's. Bannin his subnet would also ban half the community. I think its a risk worth taking, but thats just my philosophy.

Common people, take one for the team! Get your selves banned.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Encode his wonids into the code, like the Sven Coop does for donators, cept in this case make the server reject the wonid(s)

Best answers
So he's using a modem or Linux router server or something?
I've seen myg0t peeps avoiding server bans by routing through a Linux computer with different Vhosts.
Ah... I still can remember that, yes....
;/

One of the CS Dutch servers banned myg0t hackers by banning their whole ip/host and they just came back in.

But anyways, Admin-Mod is the only option for 100% protection.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What the hell are you talking about? Admin-Mod is crap, AMX mod is better but is the same as Admin-Mod for banning. I'd go with HLGuard and try to ban the crash string, or have it scan player's files for the string.

Best answers
Yes, I'm going to talk to greg and get him to install all the anti-cheat stuff we can get. I have a hunch these are old' skewl programs that Devil uses, I highly doubt a myg0t player, or person would code a cheat for such a mod as ESF.

You can't encode his IP's, he can have hundreds of thousdands of combinations, you have to ban a block of IP's, aka subnet. But we discussed this, it would take out half the community.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As soon as I reformat and get all 25 700 MB CDs full of backup files transfered onto my comp, I'll get the latest HLGuard and work on configuring it for banning Devil and other like him.

Also...umm...well crap, I just forgot what I was gonna say ;(

Best answers
HLGuard is okay, but for the love of god. Don't install CD.
That program is so annoying and almost 75% of CS servers wants people to install this lagging, not working piece of crap.
:S

I wish Paladin got revived again. That program rocked against cheats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom