Dealing with Cheaters

Best answers
Just a couple of minutes ago I was playing some ESF, and guess what I found. That's right a cheater, to those who care what his name is to watch out for him his name is ~. But don't kick him untill he's actually cheating don't want people with the ~ be kicked for no reason. Anyways when I first got on I noticed that he said Freeze after getting his ass kicked and sure enough the whole server went unstable. After getting back on he stayed as spectator and just was wooping up on everyone. Well being the good melee I am I punded him non-stop. But sure enough it didn't do anything and he just came back for more. I was able to get serveral good punches in but whenever i mess up somewhere he either hits me where i'm like 1 hp left. Or he'll hit me to the ground and use his fingerblaster (Friezea) and finish me off. At one point I was able to hit him 10 times in a row without him touching me, but then he was able to port across the screen then swoop right back less than a second. I think hitting him ten times in a row hit a nerve because everytime that i spawn he did as follows melee one time then just used fingerblaster. Which left me where I couldn't do anything. Luckily at one point people started blasting him with kameheamea waves and spirti bombs to get him off me. But in couple minutes later the whole server just crashed and i wasn't able to get back on. So the game ends where he has somewhere around 56 kill and 0 deaths, and I myself with 0 Kills and 42 deaths.

But what I just want to hear what do you guys do in a situation like this, where there wasn't any admins on? Just keep playing in false hopes to actualy killing the guy or just get on a different server?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When you see him, leave. and run as fast as you can. I think he has some kind of god mode on. I never seem to be able to kill em.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there is already 10 threads on him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom