Special Beam Cannon!

Best answers
NOOOOoO, I LOVE SBC, YOU CAN'T ATTACH IT!!

This is criminal, sbc is the best when it is unattached, will you be able to conrole it after you have fired it in 1.2? I know there have been about 99x10 to the power of 999999 posts on sbc, but plz, this is something which needs to be adressed, if they make sbc attached people will only use pic's eye laser and be snipers and arg!!!!!

I know im probibally gonna get flamed by zilea or someone for posting this but plz, this needs to be heard.

Best answers
Haha, i agree about SBC not being attached but hey, things r done for the best.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think you mean for the poll title
"Should SBC stay UNattached"

*Edit by Blade: fixed it :cool: *

Anyway, i think it should stay unattached, i like it very much the way it is, although i have seen it be totally overpowering in some cases.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thisll fix ALOT of beam spamming problems :D thx thx thx thx!!

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it'll be fine if they speed it up a little bit more. Piccolo is just too vulnarable otherwise. His low PL makes him unable to PS with it and the inability to control the beam screws him over too.

Best answers
I think its good that they attach it but they have to make it a bit stronger so he can PS with it.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wouldn't mind it being attached if he were to get that ball attack. He charges it with both hands in front of his chest, then sort of pushes it forward if I recall right. I would be fine with it becoming attached if he were to have this other attack

Best answers
if it was faster and stronger then yes i agree attach it, but picallo also has mesanko, which, with the right amount of tweeking could make up for his lack of a good PS beam.

Best answers
We probably won't get it attached in 1.2 (it's under optional for a reason). But if it will get attached, it will most likely only be for a short period for both graphical reasons, and a bit of spam preventing.

Best answers
Maybe this is a bit off-topic, but how come I can't join my own ps'es with an sbc? If I fire one into a Gallit Gun and teh two beams come to a near standstill, the other person will win as they pump KI into their beam. How can I add more sbc's to my side, if it's possible? I've heard of people doing this with large multi ps'es, shooting a few sbc's into the mix, but if i fire one it never attaches, it usually just goes right thru and sometimes kills the other person directly :) (That's good, but I'd like to ps with them anyway). Do I just have to use Masenko?

Best answers
they should make it attached, a lot stronger and about the same time to charge. then it could be more useful seeing as piccolo doesnt have many strong attacks it could be like his kamehameha (i just mean his STRONGEST move so that it can rival kamehameha)

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't just say "delete this." There is a box in the edit menu that says delete. Check it and click it.

Best answers
It should be attached but if you press alt fire you should be able to fire how it is now just weaker than your primary attached version.

Master Asia

M
Yea SBC should be strenghten just a tiny bit. I think its pretty damn strong once your form 2. Big blast radius, and kills most people.
Btw, still no plans adding that makosen or w/e the hell that move he uses on Cell in the series?

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
great idea! right click unattached, left click attached!

Best answers
I think its good for pic to have some ps power because right now he has none.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well if the team do truely want to stick to the show, then they should attatch. And i think it will be a good struggle beam. The only reason it loses now is because there is no one to pump KI into it, so it will be quite powerful overall

Best answers
:) I like the idea of having alt-fire for unattached SBC,but I doubt that'll happen

and anyways,if it does go attached,then I know they're gonna do something to compensate for pic's SBC,since they DO know that if youre stuck in one spot while firing a beam that aint controllable....well you pretty much get my point....unless theyre smart enough to det it that is....

and yes I would agree on actually pumping ki into the SBC for PSes....right now it just loses ki the same way when you PS with no Ki....dies real quick ^^;

Best answers
Originally posted by Dr. Zaius
Maybe this is a bit off-topic, but how come I can't join my own ps'es with an sbc? If I fire one into a Gallit Gun and teh two beams come to a near standstill, the other person will win as they pump KI into their beam. How can I add more sbc's to my side, if it's possible? I've heard of people doing this with large multi ps'es, shooting a few sbc's into the mix, but if i fire one it never attaches, it usually just goes right thru and sometimes kills the other person directly :) (That's good, but I'd like to ps with them anyway). Do I just have to use Masenko?
You just fire the second, third and fifth SBCs at the beam heads. If you target the trail then yeah, the beam will pass through. Note that if your attack is too weak, the beam will dissapate when it hits the heads - this can happen more often than you'd think, since the other guy is pumping a shed-load of ki into his attack. You can't add more power into your SBC once it's fired, which is its major diasdvantage; you'll need to fire a beam into the mix in order to add more ki (and see the red/blue bar). Practise it against a bot, or PM me sometime and we can find a server for you to practise it on me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom