Is Kouni a admin?

Best answers
I was in the server today and all this guy did was ***** ***** *****,

about stuff. " don't hit me while im powerin up ;:" Don't do this don't do that" Your usin a script to fight " Then i say man QUIT YO ***** he goes Kick Shin vote 1 or 2 and then like i guess no one voted so then it said admin command kick, very stupid to kick someone over you *****ing, I don't think he should have admin powers for that one.

Best answers
Why are you posting this here?

This isn't a server complaint forum.
Moving to general chat.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Umm.. What server did he do this on? Because if it was one of the offical ones then there is a problem, but if it is his own server then he is allowed to do what ever he pleases.

Best answers
People can start vote kicks on the server. I do it all the time when people annoy me, like typing kill in console rather than letting me kill them for a good example.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, but this guy is complaining about it. I don't see the problem, even though the guy started the vote just cuz he was being an ass.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And your point is...? Vote kick is available to EVERY player :S

Just because someone uses it cuz they have a grudge against another person doesn't mean they're abusing admin powers...because they don't have any, except for the default level which EVERYONE has. This thread is pointless.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
His problem is that the vote kick failed so then he did a regular kick anyway.

Best answers
yea and i saw a admin command or somehtin like that in the console when i was kicked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom