Bots & what looks like lag issues

Best answers
When I play bots on a local game (just me vs bots) i'm sure there is something **** about the collision detection. It LOOKS like what happens when you have a 300+ ping, but this isnt possible in this case. What happens is the bot swoops me, I teleport at the very last moment, get hit by the bot, but i am looking back at where the bot is and I see the big white flash appear BACK THERE.

Basically, I am away from the bot, but it is still hitting me. VERY ANNOYING. I don't know if it is a collision detection thing in ESF itself or if it is the bot code or what. Does anyone else get this? Or do I just think I am getting away but not really?

Other things about ESF/bots that **** me to tears:

Bots have instant reaction time. ie: they are recharging ki and you sieze the oppurtunity to swoop and hit, but htey instantly stop charging turn on turbo (or swoop) and smack you all in a split 0.3 seconds - frikn ****s me to death! And of course, they do all this in the last 2-3 meters of your swoop.

ESF: the melee targeting, swooping, teleport button stuffs ups. This is when, for no apparent reason, you just CAN'T target or swoop, or attack. You have to teleport to get these functions working again. This is VERY bad when you have a bot constantly swooping you and you haven't got them targeted. You're clicking

*target target target*
"oh whytf won't it target the bot?!"
*block their melee*
*melee melee melee*
"oh whytf won't it melee the bot?!"
*get smacked by bot - use ki to regain control*
*swoop swoop swoop*
"oh WHYTF won't it swoop or do anything?!!?!"
*teleport*
"oh I can target, melee and swoop now!"

PLEASE fix this before 1.2 comes out. It is EXTREME annoying HELL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom