KI Attacks

Best answers
I dont see what ppls problems are. I for one like KI more melee. PPl get mad cause they can't stop sthe KI. Yea BLOCK THE DARN THING. I hate melee its a waste of patheltic time. KI is just a way of finishing off a battle for me. It gets the job dont when it need to be done. I mean you didnt see Piccolo go up and beat the moon with his fist. HE BLEW THE THING UP.

By the way Power Struggles dont work. Probably already fixed it. Im out

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
He didnt punch or kick the moon cuz 1. It was too far away. 2. It was a waste of his time because 'Moons....don't hit back.' When he was fighting freeza did he just sit in a corner and do beams all day? I didnt think so.

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Powerstruggles do work just let you and a friend charge up a beam and let thethe beams collide.

Simple as that.

And also keep pushing the left button to win.

Best answers
No duh he didnt punch or kick the moon. But if he would have acutally hit freiza with a powerful enought beem that would be the end. Simple as that.

Best answers
Dude, you're missing the point. Melee is at least stronger than generic beams, and you can hit someone with it almost instantaneously, as opposed to charging up a beam for a long time. Someone using melee will beat someone using only powerful beams for the most part, unless the skill difference is immense. You need a balance: Melee first, then when they're far away or down, use beams.

Best answers
Originally posted by Vegetax5
No duh he didnt punch or kick the moon. But if he would have acutally hit freiza with a powerful enought beem that would be the end. Simple as that.
You could say that with a punch too.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh great another beam spammer whining about being pwned with melee.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have no problem with people using ki attacks. I sometimes have fun just going around with the generic beam and knocking people back and forth. BUT whenever someone continually charges up kamehamehas and then look for someone to shoot thats spamming. I then make them regret it by beating them to a bloody pulp.

Best answers
I hate people that sit there and just charge up a kame or somthing and kill everyone in the map. Then they complian about how melee is cheap and has to skill. I jsut cant stand that...

Master Asia

M
add the part where they type kill or bind a key to kill themselves cuz they dont want to die to melee.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I prefer large power moves (Kamehameha, etc...) myself. I wouldn't call myself a "beam spammer" (kinda hard to spam though, since it takes a while to charge up) though. I use melee, ki blasts, and the normal beams often as well. I just have to say that destroying a whole map is more satisfying to me. :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Vegetax5
Is that a joke? Piccolo had no where near enough strength or energy to defeat freiza with a beam or a melee attack. That's fine that you prefer ki over melee, but don't start saying melee is useless, becuase its not. Your example with piccolo destroying the moon isn't really fair becuase the moon is just a giant planet, not an enemy. Doesnt make a difference what he did to it, becuase it's irrelevant. Yes a beam is more powerful than one melee attack, but a melee combo if done correctly can be more powerful than a beam.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yes i agree...and melee is more fun than sittin there on ur as$ shootin beams in the corner all day.

Best answers
Beam spammers? PSH.
I prefer bomb attacks.
I don't see the problem with beams, I use them often. If someone wants to melee, I'll go ahead and do it, usually I do good enough, and can win except when they teleport like mad.
As for beams, it isn't as much beams as the bomb attacks that seem to be spammed, or the unattached attacks. Except kame's, they are spammed left and right.
Simple thing to do if you're beaming and people want to melee : let them come at you, stop flying shortly as they swoop at you, most people will miss, you aim up and blast them. Sure, you may kill yourself, but this way it's a kamikaze kill. Lame, yeah, I know.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The best players (I'm not talking about measuring by skill) use a pretty even combo of melee and beams.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's generally a safe plan to use a generic beam on someone whos on the floor.

Best answers
ahh yet another melee vs ki debate, the beam spammers vs the melee whores, sheesh, generally drives me nuts, Theres only two types of attacks, Projectiles and Melee. Why complain about either as both are easily avoided with the little teleport button. In my opinion the best players are those who use their teleport button efficiently to aviod and counter attack

Best answers
and it not that hard 2 hold the mouse down for a beam. i take more then lucky in melee. what r u gona do in a real fight u cant tho beams can yea. nop

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To be a good player you need to use EVERYTHING, not just focus on melee/just focus on beams/just focus on teleporting, but instead using multiple combos of all of those elements to truly pwn the shiz outa people :p

Best answers
I always change my strategy, when someone is fighting me while I am Trunks. I'll melee the **** out of them, if they begin to understand my techniques, I switch to flaming attack.

The guys then expect me to block or teleport away, while I just pump their face full with BA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom