Esf Bots Melle help!

Best answers
Hi guys i heard from a mate that you can turn off MELLE in the console. Can anyone help me?

Best answers
Press the ~ key and it will bring up the console, in the console type mp_melee 0.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
for bots you can better type
melee_percent 0
or go to the bot menu, then go to advanced, then to melee percent and then select 0%...

Best answers
Hey how about you dont turn it off. learn to melee bots! If you shoot them with a small ki atack they will block. Now hold in right click and move towards them. when you get to them press 1. you will melee the bot. He will block the first one and maby the second one but then he will try to power up letting you nail him. this works 90% of the time!

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Some people just dont like melee. and like the beams more. but its their choice.

Best answers
I agree I dont normally melle either but it is a part of the game and therefore should not be turned off. Most people dont like it because they have not learned to use it. its all about teQuniQue. Besides there is nothing more satisfying than literaly kicking a bots a**(espesialy these new hyper intelligent ones)

Best answers
Mellee rulez I love kicking peepz ass but I'f never heard of a command that can disable it

Best answers
I hate the servers which turned melee off. Because I LIVE FOR THAT WEAPON!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom