ESF this is something that could help out the combat in the game.

Best answers
Ok like somethings in the game is like kind of hard to do, well its not hard just in the way.

1. Could you make melee a button by its self instead of in the move rotation.
2. Could you make Senzu beans a button by its self instead of in the move rotation.

Now here is a idea i came up with for melee stuff.

When you both swoop at each other and press the melee button you guys hit at the same time and stop for a split second, then you engage into a big melee fight like in the dbz show. You have to (press or hold down which is better) button to hit try to when the melee struggle, and then you have to put more power into like with the ki struggles. Is that a good idea.

Best answers
Im not quite sure, but there might be a command you can bind to melee. In the mean time, press 1 for slot one (always melee) and 9 for slot 9 (always sensu beans). For your idea, i think in 1.2 the new melee system has "struggles" wich are some what like that.

BTW, it is very likely for this to get moved to suggestions soon.

Best answers
I wouldn't like this very much. This makes everything a struggle...PSing is fine, but it can get boring, and it makes you vulnerable to annoying people who kiblob you. Melee struggling would just make everything boring like that, you can't get in decisive hits that way. Melee as it is now is quite good, all I want to see is hopefully some way to resolve the annoyance of trying to get that target box to show up (doens't work well when the opponent is on the ground or partially obscured from view) and also try to get swooping to be more reliable (as in happen more often) with some slight lag; right now I sometimes can't swoop if there's any lag at all, and I get hit because of it.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can you say budokai? :p
If you have melee suggestions, put it in the melee suggestion thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom