Spectator bug

Best answers
I see some people saying that other people "Use the spectator bug" to their advantage. What advantage???? Having everyone against you is not an advantage. I think this bug should be left in.

Best answers
yea i agree with that it fun and just b\c the noob cant handle it is there fult let them cry

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Using the spectator bug is just like playing on a FFA server. I see no difference.

Best answers
yea but if ffa is turned off then u can go in spectator mde and kill every1 and its your own coice 2 get double, triple teamed. with out loseing ***s like you would if u where on good or bad and killed a team mate

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Though this isn't much of a suggestion...

/me tries to think of some clever way of sending this thread to ESF Chat but can't....

Best answers
If you're a beamer (like me) it's actually better, as your beams are more likely to catch more people in the blast and you can gain PL a good deal faster.

Best answers
spectator bug is good if you want a nice melee challenge. You get 10v1'd

V'

Best answers
I thought in the new version that the spectator bug would be fixed. It looks like its still around though. I'm not complaining on false advertisement. Nothing was completly 100% positive. I'm just hoping they make another team in the next version. Maybe, name it after me or something ;).

As for the spec bug its annoying when people are like gohan and trans faster than the rest of the server.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
actually is pretty much fix you can now not do it out of 2 of the three ways... the one way thats left is **maybe i should tell to a mod if they dun already know?**

Best answers
Pfft, in ESF City where there are a lot of places to hide in I would go Spec and pick buu. Jump people from behind, candy them and in 10-15 min im Evil Buu. 5-10 min after that i become practically unstopable. Killing any1 in 1-2 hits :) Turning people into candy becomes easy and split sec making healing candy too easy. Another 5 or so minutes I insta gib 90% of the players in 1 hits hahah.

Is it my fault if i candy every1? or is it the other players fault for letting me grow strong and unstopable in the end?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When did that ever happen? Never happened to me.

Best answers
Same here... when people are getting stomped by a spectator, I've heard lost of claims that it will crash the server. And the only time i've seen one crash is some jackass ~ or devil or Tetra Grammaton Cleric be a ***** and say "Freeze" whenever he gets his ass kicked

-DS

Best answers
No it doesnt crash the server, at least as far as i know. 75% of the time im spectator for some good training and ive never crashed a server.

BTW, Tetra Grammaton Cleric is just a name devil stole, the real guy is completely innocent. I was in the server with DS when devil stole that name. Actually, ds showed up later, but w/e

Best answers
Date Sensitive said:
Same here... when people are getting stomped by a spectator, I've heard lost of claims that it will crash the server. And the only time i've seen one crash is some jackass ~ or devil or Tetra Grammaton Cleric be a ***** and say "Freeze" whenever he gets his ass kicked

-DS

Tetra is an ok guy, it was just devil posing as him. Devil impersonates pretty much all of the good players at some point, it's kinda like flattery in an odd sort of way...like someone calling you a cheater.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom