!!message to ESF creaters!! (sponsors)

Would you give money to the esf team to inprove the game?

• yep!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • dunno, yet?

• no, but i would for your mum!

• Total voters
Best answers
do you guy's have sponsers to fund your activety’s (creatng esf etc) and if you don’t would the game be better and come out faster (new versions) if you had sponsors our income for the game??

Best answers
hmm hard.. but i won't
it's like putting presure on them (like ur there boss then)
i like the way they work now steady and good..

Best answers
they don't have to be pressured. skip teh fast part. with more money they could get better equipment and techniques programs and stuff like that. or maby hire expert or something like that.

i think the same happend to countersrtike:]

Best answers
nah let them work as they do now i think they are doing a great job GO ESF-TEAM ;)

Peace, Mystic

Best answers
i think you need to remember that the team create this mod in their spare time. It isnt a job or anything. I might pay money depending on the price, but i doubt that it would make things go faster, as these people also have lives to live (it is easy to forget sometimes ;))

Best answers
I don't think ESF team should make money out of someone else's artistic content as well. If it was entirely their original concepts then maybe.

Best answers
yep exactly

if they were paid it would end up the same a BFP,dead....

but if I paid them out of my generousity,then I wouldnt mind,but I ain't got no credit card,nor am I allowed to get one,nor ask my parents or relatives....you get my point

BTW,whats with the 3rd option??

Best answers
Ahem
I remember something "In no way shape or form should another persons idea or project they have copyrights to be profited by someone else that do not have the rights of it."
What this means is that the founder of dbz Akira Toriama and Funi who have the rights to DBZ are the only ones able to make profit off of it and if any one making something based of an idea ESF for example getting profit for it will be sued or held at the court of law for whatever trouble they may be in.

Now if your work is original like u made it up you are able to make a profit off of it.

Thanks for your time so donations to the team would be a no.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If something works, don't mess with it.

That's what I always say...

However, I could use some cash :smile: :laff:

Best answers
and you will....in a few years I hope....

anyways to clear it up again

If the ESF team gets paid for making ESF,FUnimation will go on another sueing spree.

simple as that :) But I really wanna donate some cash to you guys....it such a great game....maybe we can do underground transactions :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by RaVe
If the ESF team gets paid for making ESF,FUnimation will go on another sueing spree.
I don't think so... that would only happen if the team is ASKING for money.

Best answers
i don't mean that they should make money, but if they would get money would the game be better etc. not that they should publish it.:idea:

Best answers
I don't see that giving money would inprove there preformence. There also human you know, and they also have lifes. With or without money either way its not gonna go faster if you put money in it. Nor will it get better. 1.2 is gonna be the same with money as without money. So the pay pal thing is a great idea, but your sending it... Wouldn't work like that.

Orz

Best answers
Nobody is going to officially sponsor ESF, no matter how popular it becomes. Why? Because, let's face it, this mod is copyright violation at the very least and illegal at the very worst. Funimation don't seem to mind while it's free, but the minute a sponsor appears and says "I'd like you to advertise my product in your Half-Life mod", Funimation will emerge like a vampire from the shadows and demand either a cut of the profits or the total destruction of ESF as we know it.

So far ESF has avoided the wrath of Funimation, not even needing to borrow that cute little legal warning that DMZ has. Don't pretend for a moment that Funi don't know ESF exists. They have people whose job it is to know this sort of thing. Be glad they're benevolent - trying to find sponsors for 'borrowed' copyright material will test their patience.

Best answers
But still guys dont you think the creaters deserve a little extra cash?

Best answers
Ya common thay are creating this excellant mod for free we could at least donate some money to thank them:talk:

Best answers
if we do that then ESF team = busted

but donating is not going to get FUnimation coming to the ESF site saying "Change the content or die!!"

besides,donating is just out of generousity,but remember,they'll only do this mod for free

Orz

Best answers
Originally posted by RaVe
if we do that then ESF team = busted

but donating is not going to get FUnimation coming to the ESF site saying "Change the content or die!!"

I don't mean donating, I mean SPONSORING - when somebody provides money in exchange for a form of advertising in the product. Just donating anonymously is no big deal. Giving money specifically for the production of ESF is another thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom