Aura When Transform....!

Best answers
In One of the comming Betas Shuld U make it so thad when Transform the first time shuld there come an aura around the Player..... and The Earth (if standin on earth) Shuld Crack....

Orz

Best answers
Don't we already have auras when we transform? If you mean after the transformation is complete, just hit turbo... if you're a Saiyan you'll even have a yellow aura, and that seems to pretty much cover it.

As for a crack, if you mean as a decal like a scorchmark then it's a nice addition - maybe a bigger one the more power you have when you transform - but it's not possible to actually create landscape damage. Not without specially modified maps and a terrible loss of performance. I don't want to assume anything, though, so if you mean a decal - good idea.

Best answers
No when Hit (Z) when goes SSJ.... when doing thad there is no aura around the Player......

Would Look ALot Cooler.... :D

Best answers
Originally posted by Quicksilver
In One of the comming Betas Shuld U make it so thad when Transform the first time shuld there come an aura around the Player..... and The Earth (if standin on earth) Shuld Crack....
You mean like in DMZ, when powering up?

Best answers
quicksilver try reinstalling ESF if you don't get an aura around you're player when transforming. You won't get an aura if your at a high powerlevel...you'll jump straight to SSJ with no effects.

Best answers
I got the Aura Now..... it was becourse i played with Software as GFX :D

MAN it looks good when goku goes SSJ ;)

But another thing...... will there in one of the comming betas come an aura thad moves..... not like thad one the players has when he boost now.... but one hwo moves..... like in DBZ!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom