Great Job on ESF 1.1 but..

Best answers
Great Job ESF team, this game kicks ass even more now :yes: now that we can turn off the mp_plcatchup the games last a hella lot longer too :) , but I was just wonderinng one thing, are you guys gonna give Piccolo his regeneration? namek w/no regeneration silly :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, i cant remember Piccolo actually regenrating anything but body parts, not health....I think he is fine as he currently is, but thats my opinion. (Theres been alot of these topics before, try using this baby

Best answers
Whats the mp_plcatchup? Is it possible with it to change how much ki you get with attacking somebody?

Best answers
I meen thad piccolo shall not have any health reganeration...... But is it possible to make the game so thad it is possible to blast body parts of.... like thad raditz did to piccolo in the 1 saga???
or is it to hard to Code???

Best answers
you found the answer already

if they are going to code that in then they'll have to do it for each limb,and the model animators will have t do overtime :\

Best answers
Can someone pls answer mystic gohan (since i would also love to know if it is possible)

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mp_plcatchup will make it so that when you die your power level becomes closer to that of the average in the server. Which sucks if your the strongest and everyone is riding piggy back while you are getting dragged down by them.

Best answers
i think regenarationt isn't verry usefull. i never uese it with buu.
it takes loads of time and you'll die anyway.

Best answers
Perhap's Buu's regeneration should work automatically, but at decreased rate?

Orz

Best answers
Originally posted by Death Biscuit
Perhap's Buu's regeneration should work automatically, but at decreased rate?
But then you'd have to drain ki automatically at a decreased rate (regeneration basically turns ki into HP), which would really cripple your ability in melee...

Best answers
Didn't Buu essentially regenerate 'for free' in DBZ? That is to say, he was as powerful after regenerating as he was beforehand (unlike Cell, who suffered a significant loss of Ki after regenerating his torso from his fight with Goku).

Best answers
Well you can't really compare that regen. to ESF's. In ESF, a "loss of power" as in KI takes about 5 seconds to charge back up again, wheras in DBZ it took awhile. Can't really move that kind of thing from one to the other. Regen is fine right now, it's not too cheap because it's hard to find a safe spot to do it and it takes forever. Considering his hp, having auto regen would be unfair.

Best answers
Originally posted by Jonesdaniel
Well, i cant remember Piccolo actually regenrating anything but body parts, not health....I think he is fine as he currently is, but thats my opinion.
But since limb detachment will probably never be in ESF, I think it's fair to represent his regenerative abilities by making him restore x hp per second. Same for Cell.

It doesn't have to take any Ki. It could be Pic's and Cell's advantage, the trade off for having a manky x1.5 transformation. Getting, say, 3 hp per sec would make up for the huge gap in PLs.

Best answers
yeah, piccolo cant regenrate health (according to DBZ) only senzu beans can, He can restore limbs but thats irrevelant as body parts cant be severed in ESF. Except trunks sword of course, but then your already dead.
Same goes with cell.

But one thing i find that conflicts with DBZ. And thats buu.

He never charges ki, he always regenerates to 100hp after an attack (Unless he is killed), Only uses turbo rarely.
I rekon Buu should have unlimited ki, just change how much he can use at one time. He was always able to create blasts of various sizes in similar time periods.

Infact he was the "Perfect fighting machine" except for one thing.

He was too arrogant :) (Goku always gets em on this one :) )

Best answers
i am waste d beer is running trow mine vanjes. i'm sobhappy:no: :yes: ;) ;D :confused: :devgrin: :scared: :idea:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom