Restart Server software crashes

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The software that my friend uses to automatically restart a server seems to crash esf instantly. Without it we're forced to manually restart the server every 3 hours of so. I know for a fact that the esf server's crash from time to time and I was wondering what software they use to restart them. Thanks for any help and sorry if I've been vague. I forgot what the name of the software was...

Best answers
the linux servers have a script (hlds_run) that automatically restart server on crash ... i guess you are talking about a win32 server so i don't know how to restart it .. maybe with a script that check for a windows with a title starting with "hlds", i'll try to make something :)

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bingo... Thats the program that crashes esf. Now if anyone only has had any problems like that...

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Allright now that I've found out everything that was happening... We're running serverdoc on the server. It will work about 3 times and then crash. For some reason it just doesn't seem to like esf. Has anyone had any related incidents or other problems with this program?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom