For my own good...

Best answers
Ok people listen up, that devil/~ guy is using the name Zero, well my esf name IS > Zer01 < please don't cnfuse me with him.

When i was on a server playing i got called all differend names i would not like to repeat here ... because some one though me was him or him was me...

well IT AIN"T FUNNY when ur mother gets called words u KNOW ... So i forfeight playing for a while... yeah they did it.. man not funny... ;(

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So then just change your name and get over it. Sorry man, but if you actually look around you'll see other people complaining about the same thing. It is a well known issue. Devil goes around impersonating other players. Just keep an eye open and don't be too quick to judge people. If Devil is using your name just change it for a while so we know who you are.

Best answers
Well, he shouldn't have to change his name. He was there first. Thanks for the info.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You shouldn't have to but that doesn't solve anything. The jews shouldn't have to have had to sneak out of their houses to avoid the SS, but if they didn't they would have been killed or worse without a doubt. You can be all proud and try to keep your name while Devil goes around burning down villages with it but it'll do you less good in the long run, because people wont trust you.

Best answers
Yes, thats true, but this isn't a matter of life and death we have here. He shouldn't have to resort to name changing right away just because devil has a similar name.

But if things do get out of hand, then the best thing would probably to change your name Zer01.

Best answers
meh i say keep your name, and if ppl give you crap about it, kindly point out that if u were devil that the server would be dead by now. that should be proof enough that you aint him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom