Random ESF idea

Best answers
I was just thinking about how a much-more powerful attack can completely ignore an incoming attack and cancel it out instead of ps'ing with it. well, i was thinking that if an attack is a lot more powerful than a person who is in its path, could it just go thro the person and keep going? like when goku teleports with his kamehameha when fighting cell, it doesnt blow up in his face it just goes right through cell. ditto with vegeta and final flash, it doesnt blow up where cell is it just goes thro him. i think this would be awesome and less suicides would occur. it'd also be a tribute to the power of whoever made the attack.

just a thought.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by AudioSlave
this belows in suggestions :)
http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7302

Originally posted by OmegaVader
I was just thinking about how a much-more powerful attack can completely ignore an incoming attack and cancel it out instead of ps'ing with it. well, i was thinking that if an attack is a lot more powerful than a person who is in its path, could it just go thro the person and keep going? like when goku teleports with his kamehameha when fighting cell, it doesnt blow up in his face it just goes right through cell. ditto with vegeta and final flash, it doesnt blow up where cell is it just goes thro him. i think this would be awesome and less suicides would occur. it'd also be a tribute to the power of whoever made the attack.

just a thought.
If a beam is soo powerful that it goes through the other person, that literally means it's gonna blow up the whole of the other team anyway.... which is anyway gonna happen if the beam is of that magnitude, so that wouldn't make any much of a difference, but would mean complicating the mod by adding code to make the beam go through the person using an if condition to compare power levels. It would also mean making new animation to see the guy dissappear into shreads which no one will be close enough to see anyway. So in my opinion, that wouldn't be so cool, but your suggestion :), let's see how people take it. Thnx.

And yes, suggestions posted in the right part of the forums are taken more seriously than here.

Best answers
well i still think it's a good idea. it kinda hit me when i get really close to somoene and blast them it jsut blows me up too lol......but goku can get away with blastin cell at point blanke and not blow up himself. good stuff, but alas, if the coding is too hard i can understand why it shouldnt be put in. itz already pretty impressive what's been coded in so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom