Ki Sux

Best answers
Why get more ki when the player only get stonger and faster when Transform.... it sux abit.... A BIG Bit

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rofl wtf?

This is just making me laugh, LOL

Anyway, because more PL = more damage

Best answers
Quicksilver, maybe you should not write out these threads so fast, no one can understand what you're saying. Are you not used to speaking English? If so, say so, otherwise people may wonder...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

I think he means Denmark :x

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Quicksilver
Why get more ki when the player only get stonger and faster when Transform.... it sux abit.... A BIG Bit
Well, i beleive that the point of the game is to becme the strongest and to transform so that you can whoop. So to answer your question, you get ki, so you can win... allthough i thought that was kind of implied.

Best answers
Originally posted by GMan

I think he means Denmark :x
Well.... Sry.... but where i Came from it is writen Danmark..... i know it is Denmark in English

Best answers
If u thing ki sucks use frieza or cell. disc is instagib and you get sweet fa ki

Best answers
Originally posted by Quicksilver

It's part of the game, you can get higher and more powerful, and its fun.

Best answers
Or does he mean "why do you only get more ki when you get stronger, and only get faster when you transform?"

Your strength and speed both rise with your ki level. You probably dont notice that your speed increases as you gradually gain Ki, but when you transform you notice it. This is because there is a big jump in your ki level when you transform.

Best answers
actually, if you have two people with the same power level, one is ssj and the other is normal, the ssj guy can teleport more (i.e. teleport costs less ki)

Best answers
Originally posted by Ultraq
actually, if you have two people with the same power level, one is ssj and the other is normal, the ssj guy can teleport more (i.e. teleport costs less ki)
and I shall correct the few people who dunno about the ki pool system....

Ki is NOT affected by powerlevel by any chance.If you've ever played Goku with 5,000,000 PL both non-trans and trans,you'll see that the ki pool remains the same.It only increases *when* you transform.It doesn't affect speed in anyway,but it does for defense and attack power.Just think of it as levels from RPG games.

and FYI , DBZ == Get more powerful and kill everything.

ESF is played the Vegeta perspective,keep getting stronger and kill the opposers.

Best answers
Originally posted by catfish
Or does he mean "why do you only get more ki when you get stronger, and only get faster when you transform?"
It is Something Like Thad i meen :D

It shuld be like in BFP where thay Get Faster and Stronger Every Time there PL Rasies!!!

Best answers
Yes but Pl does not matter with the disk aliens, if ypu want to be a moron who flies around chucking disks at other people fighting.

Best answers
u dont get much pl for disking. its like one punch to a same pl guy u get for killing someone with disk.

Best answers
freeza disk is still too good, at some maps i can disk everyone as freeza, no one stands a chance..

Best answers
Then you should not do that a it is practically cheating. Its lile UT2003 using instagib while everyone runs around with rocket launchers. It s a good move but just disking everyone is no fun And if you are clever and transform before you disk you become practicaly invincible. (which just sucks)

Best answers
Originally posted by Ramcio
Then you should not do that a it is practically cheating. Its lile UT2003 using instagib while everyone runs around with rocket launchers. It s a good move but just disking everyone is no fun And if you are clever and transform before you disk you become practicaly invincible. (which just sucks)
what do you mean (that last part, i dont understand)

and i think he has a good point (quicksilver) in that you should get faster as you increase in PL. It happens on the show...

Best answers
But then everyone would become to fast and the game would be unplayable:devsmile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom