This mod sucks...

Best answers
I cant even play a full game without it crashing right in the middle of me getting SSJ and actually being able to kill people. Thanks alot for making such a buggy piece of crap mod, the idea is good but obviously the staff doesnt give enough feedback on how to fix this problem.

And for all the people who feel like flaming, **** you, I could care less about your opinions about me. Oh and im not coming to these forums again (PSHHH like I ever did? I only come here to ***** at these retarded staff members for hardly being active to their fanbase, **** you too.)

Oh and btw, this ****ing mod is over run with all these ****ing foreign people, I cant even enjoy a god damn game when the foriegners cant even speak english. Whats the friggen use of them even making a public server if they arent going to talk.

Best answers
ahah thats your prob foo. You dont knowwhat your talking about, i wont flame you its pointless. ill just leave you in your misery.

Hey admins can you check the IPs of users?
Cause often i see people make a new sn so that they can do something stupid like this. banning all names under a certain name would shurely teach someone a lesson.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Of course if you bothered to run it in anything but ****ing software mode, or asked for ****ing help, you'd get a ****ing answer. **** you too! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom