Special Attacks and moves the char should have.

Best answers
I will cover all the techniques Goku should have.
I will also explain some of the moves which how they should be done.

Goku: Normal
1.Kamehameha (All forms) (the more energy u put into this move the bigger and stronger it is when u fire it, and when it hits something or someone)
2.Kaioken (Normal and SSJ) : Kaioken should have 2 levels x10, x20 and when your super saiya-jin one you should have Super Kaioken which is basically regular kaioken but your super saiya-jin so it doubles the abilities of super saiya-jin, Kaioken x10 - should increase power and speed and pl by .5 and it should take 10 hp away every 5 secs, Kaioken x20 should increase double in power and speed and pl by 1.0 and it should take away 20 hp every 5 secs.
3.Genki Dama (spirit bomb) (normal)
4.Kamehameha Torpedos (All forms)
5.Taiyoken (Solar Flare) (All forms)
6.SSJ transformation: increase 2.0 of everything

Goku: SSJ
7.Super Kaioken
8.Teleport while charging beams ex: kamehameha ( I know we have that already)
SSJ2 Transformation: increase 3.0 of everything.

Goku: SSJ2
9.SSJ3 Transformation: increase 4.0 of everything but its gradually takes hp because of all the energy put into this form.

Goku: SSJ3
10. Dragon Fist Explosion

(I will post more stuff ok about the other char.)

Best answers
OH YEAH!!!!!!

and how about we do goku invincible because he is goku!!! yeah!!!! lets make him the best guy!!! so everybody takes him and get bored like in alpha 2.0!!!

YAY that owns! yippi!

come on, goku has the most moves, and most of your "advancements" cant be done in hl engine or are a lot of work. and nooooooooooooooooooooo esf doesnt change to another engine.

put your suggestions into the suggestions forum, and use search button

Best answers
Well for one he is the strongest but like i said and I quote:

I haven't even finished that either, so i will be postin it shortly everyone will be balanced also, but how is it makin him all powerful, Think about it the transformations have disadvantages what did u skip that part or what? the kaioken isn't goin to be that strong anyway rememer your hp drops every 5 secs.

And yes the advancements can be done is almost exactly the same thing they are doin so shut your face. only thing that will be hard is dragon fist explosion but that can be just another melee hit but you can only do it once.

Best answers
no point making suggestions of what uw ant chars to have in ssj2 because 2nd transformations wont be here for a while.

Best answers
All i hear is goku goku goku. He is so boring. it is much more fum with people like vegeta simple because they have attitude and say cool things. How about making them more powerfil so we cam see goku's ass getting kicked? I mean does gallit gun have to be as useless as it is? haw about changing that?

Best answers
I'f they make Goku that strong he'll dominate everyone (You can't really make Krillin that strongo_O )

Best answers
Dont make Goku stronger, hes already the most used character.. As it is most games become a kamehameha fest after people transform :S

Best answers
Tats why krillin should be removed his power is nowher near that of the others in reality

Best answers
Stop krillin bashing! Its not fair, he's too weak to defend... :D:D
anyway, i think at the moment goku has the most attaks because they are probably concentrating on getting him finished first (rembmer it is only beta stages)

Best answers
Like I said SUPER EARLIER

What the hell i will do it right now but who does someone want me to do out of the other peeps in the game.

Best answers
Ok i will stop bashing him here (Ive got my krillin thread to do that in) And ssj shin carl pls do vegeta next, it will take some creativity but I am sure you can do it

Best answers
I don't think Kaioken would be useful at all. Losing 10 hp every 5 seconds? No thanks. Nothing is worth that, because your death would make you lose more PL than you could possibly gain from 1 or 2 kills using it. Forget that idea. And for SSJ3, hp should not drain, there should just be a time limit. He didn't get weaker by going SSJ3, he just used up energy that he could not get back for a while. An alternative is going SSJ3 takes a little PL away , which you have to get back again or something. Either way, all this is up to the ESF team, they can put in or not put in any moves they want, I'll be happy anyway. Hell, I'd be happy with ESF Kidz :) :)
At least it would be free...

Best answers
yea i didnt think about that my friend gave me the hp I was thinkin about it to be a move or somethin else and i thought about a time limit but i didnt know how long it should be. 30 secs probably.

Best answers
Vegeta is perfect except his transformation he needs:

SSJ

Ascended SSJ (Super Vegeta) (or to u english guys ussj)

SSJ2 ( Majin Vegeta):
His self destruct. It shoudl have a BIG BLAST radius also. It kills u in the process and turns u to stone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cell:

Ki kou ho (Tri Beam)
Shin Ki ko Hou (Super Tri Beam)
Makankosappo (Special Beam Cannon)
Masenko
Galik-Ho Gun (Galick Gun)
Kamehameha
Freezer Beam
Gohan's Anger shield (He did it verses goku)

^ thats all the moves he should have period.

and his Perfect transformation and a Full power transformation (or super perfect power up not a trans)

Best answers
how about leave the characters as they are. and dont put out krillin when the game releases other versions theyll probably ahve more character classes!

Best answers
Like yea they should have more character classes and ways to change costumes like for gohan.

Young Gohan - Teen Gohan

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom