Tactics

Best answers
Hi Everyone is discussing the new version, but what about the one we have right now. what about tactics? Lets start chatting about move combo's and suchlike. for instance which is more effective, in the begining of the game a fully charged kamehameha or one up to the line but shot into a ki blob? And watwhat about frieza's disk? it scores many kills but like no Pl. Any advice?

Best answers
Whats wrong with my string. who of yuo can kick the bots asses 150 to 10 Heh? if u can tell me how.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, try not to double post for starters, use the edit button, and Ultimate Vegeta, make your own thread if you have a question, or preferably, search.

Anyway, practice is the key to success. Keep your KI well charged and practice on low levels bots, and build up their level gradually. I recommend playing against a mate. If you ever want to play 1vs1, just send me a privite message with your email address and il get in contact :smile:

Best answers
Let me try and get the ball rolling. a tactic: Lock onto a person and swoop towards them. if they block when you get close go out of swoop and teleport past them. then hit them from behind.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok ok if you want a tip, if your swooping up towards a person and they are charging, and you know you dont have enough KI to beat them if they decide (which they most likely will) to swoop, then click stop and teleport up, and they miss, giving you the chance to charge, and swoop after them.

Best answers
Thanks thats good have you noticed that it is much harder to melee a bot than it is to melle a person.
they always seem to get the first hit in. I find that if you use small ki they will block. when they are blocking move up close to them and whilst holding in r-click press 1. they will block the first hit and be wacked by the second one

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actually, bots arent harder. Once you learn the tactic, you can beat them quite easily (assuring you have the skill) on perfect mode. This is because they only have 1 tactic. Real players use many different ones, and can vary them throughout the fight.

Best answers
Something I like to do is when I am dueling someone, I swoop at them, but veer to the side when I see them about to swoop back or teleport. They will either swoop at me to take advantage of ki based melee, or they will teleport. If they swoop, I veer, then freefall and reorient. I will see them chasing me as I freefall, I will wait until they are close to me or until I think I have more ki than them, then I will swoop back at them.

Another nifty trick is after you melee someone and they go flying away, swoop after them then when you are getting close(close enough to see the indicator above thier heads), freefall and start charging a generic beam(or special beam if you have the ki/balls). They will most likely charge up right after they recover, a perfect time to send a gen beam at em. I finish a lot of melee fights like that:laff:

Come on people don't be stingy let's all share our little tricks!

Best answers
But why does no-one want to discuss these hundreds of tactics

Best answers
They don't like to share thier secrets, they think it gives them an edge...how cute! :laff:

Best answers
they are stupid, lets say 5%of the players out there use this forum and lets say about half of those will read the thread. if everyone shares their secrets then we will have the advantage over the other 97.5%

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uhm, I have secrets. I hit people. With melee. Like, alot. Until they die. It's cool, man. Awesome.

Best answers
Charge up a beam, aim it at them, when they swoop in drop, aim up, and blast :devgrin:
For the simplicity of it, it does wonders.
On the kame-house map, as frieza, charge up a death ball underwater, rise up, let it fly, then go underwater and teleport like mad away. Wash, rinse, repeat.
When they're charging for melee, block, use solar flare, then proceed to smash away while they can't see.

Best answers
I know solar flare is god and all but it uses most of your energy. And by the time you have recharged they are back to kicking your ***.

Any way back onto the topic of tactics. One i like to do is stay on the ground, when they swoop at you jump (not waisting much energy), and the swoop and they wont know what hit em :D

Best answers
My Tactic.... Fly in font of a wall when enemy right Behind me Teleport Back behind em' and Hit em into the wall and why thay Stuned...... "KaMe HaMe HA!!!!!" :D

Best answers
Originally posted by GMan
Uhm, I have secrets. I hit people. With melee. Like, alot. Until they die. It's cool, man. Awesome.
Well.... i want Call thad Tactic only Clean Melee fight.... :D

PS. Sry Douple Posting.... :( I am not noob ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think its hard to type out a strategy for gaming, theres a lotta "if's"
if this happens then do this
if that happens do this

kinda confusing if u actualy get into all of it
basicaly just keep your eye on the ball and dodge like mad

and if by some freak occurance u get blinded by a solar flare or burning attack, listen for the swoop sound and tele away, or watch ur radar for a red dot incoming. i got called a hacker cuz i was dodging some kid while i was blinded, funny stuff (this can also apply to when ur not blinded if someone comes from behind)

Best answers
quick tip:

when going after someone with melee vs melee after u hit him do a quick ki charge for some ki tele once and go after him again if u miss the 2ed attack charg up again more then half bar and keep repeating u will mostlikly never run out of ki unless ur very weak lol or die haha ... oh yah if u see some one charging a blast go after him but STAY BACK a little then lock on to him with melee let him shoot it then quickly tele out of way the charge him gitting a ez attack do a quick ki charge then go after him etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom